Hayden Meadows Pet Clinic

Angie's List since January 2011

Welcome to Hayden Meadows Pet Clinic. Hayden Meadows Pet Clinic is located in Portland, OR. Do you have a sick dog or cat at home? Or are you looking to just get your favorite pet a check up or have them fixed? Stop by Hayden Meadows Pet Clinic where we keep the bite out of your pets’ healthcare. Hayden Meadows Pet Clinic is proud to offer - Microchip Insertion - Disease Maintenance - X-rays - Vaccinations - Spaying/ Neutering - Nutritional Counseling/ Wellness Plans Hayden Meadows Pet Clinic provides individualized care by experienced and caring veterinarians. For over 12 years Hayden Meadows has been owned and operated by Dr. Castle. This clinic attempts to include preventative care as well as alleviating ailments. Through including homeopathy and veterinary orthopedic manipulation, we strive to keep your pets from suffering before they start. If you’re unable to meet with us in person but have a question, we’re happy to respond to any inquiries you might have and take great pains to give swift replies. Each of our skilled veterinarians is also a surgeon and can give your family member the care they deserve. We look forward to helping your pets be safe and healthy. Call Hayden Meadows Pet Clinic today....

Feline Medical Clinic

The Feline Medical Clinic is a full service veterinary clinic exclusively for cats. Our clinic is founded on the belief that cats are very special. Their personalities and medical concerns are different from those of other animals. We understand the strong bond that forms between cats and their owners. As a companion, friend and confidante, your cat is an important part of the family. And, like any other family member, your cat deserves the finest possible health care. Our goal is to offer the highest quality of medical and surgical care -- a standard of care that we believe all cats deserve.

07/10/2016

We have taken three dogs and one cat here since 1997. They aren't the cheapest but very inline with standard vet pricing. But I don't believe on skimping when it comes to vet care. You get what you pay for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly checkups, dental cleanings, spades, shots and follow ups to neurological findings from a specialist.

07/07/2016

I had such an amazing experience here! We’ve been noticing lumps on our 9-year-old Puggle for about year now. I’ve dreading the duty of finding a vet and dishing out a ton of money. (4 years ago we dished out $4,000 at Dove Lewis, both our pug mixes had salmon poisoning and nearly died. I’m still paying off that debt five years later.) Luckily I have an Angie's List account, and after reading many...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An office visit to check out or dogs 3 lumps/tumors, blood work to determine if they're cancerous. Getting her teeth cleaned and a skin tag removed if she needed to go under anesthesia for tumor removal.

CATEGORY veterinarian,pet grooming

10/28/2014

I got in the same day I called, even tho it wasn't an emergency visit. The doctor and vet tech we saw were both proficient and kind. I had a concern about the 17 year old cat's mouth; was advised that nothing seemed wrong, also that a dentistry wasn't' needed. I was given referral info to a vet dentist, in case I wanted to get into the issue further. Also told that going that route might cost as m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check ups for 2 cats (very reasonable cost) & medication for one (that was spend).

02/04/2014

I have used Hayden Meadows for close to 13 years; through healthy times and bad. Dr. Castle listens as well as he explains. I trust them with the life of my pets - they have earned it.

09/19/2013

They treat my dogs very nice. They're very professional and very gentle. I heard about them through word of mouth from somebody else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my dogs to Hayden Meadows Pet Clinic. I last went there about six months ago because my dog had bronchitis. They treated him with antibiotics.

Hayden Meadows Pet Clinic