Fremont Veterinary Clinic

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since March 2011

Award winning....

Feline Medical Clinic

The Feline Medical Clinic is a full service veterinary clinic exclusively for cats. Our clinic is founded on the belief that cats are very special. Their personalities and medical concerns are different from those of other animals. We understand the strong bond that forms between cats and their owners. As a companion, friend and confidante, your cat is an important part of the family. And, like any other family member, your cat deserves the finest possible health care. Our goal is to offer the highest quality of medical and surgical care -- a standard of care that we believe all cats deserve.

08/03/2017

I use them all the time. Excellent providers. 5-10 minute waits to see the doctor. They're very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bring my cat in for yearly check ups.

Thank you kindly!

07/26/2017

I have a 10 year old boxer that has some problems and they take good care of him so they had to do some blood testing and urine specimen. So we are very happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Testing

CATEGORY veterinarian

Thank you for the vote of confidence.
C

09/30/2015

I saw Dr. Johnson at this clinic based on all the excellent reviews. I've had a lot of dogs in my life and always try to give them the best care so I've been to many fine vets. Unfortunately these fine vets are either specialists or too far away from our current home thus the search for a new clinic. I have to say, based on my experience, the exam Dr. Johnson gave was not thorough. It wasn't until...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual exam, heartworm test, bordetella booster. The exam itself was $60. Our dog didn't need any other vaccinations on this visit.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Thank you for your candid remarks. I'm so sorry you were disappointed with your visit to our clinic. I will address your concerns with our staff and doctors so that we learn from your experience. Moreover, I will contact you personally to further address your concerns. Preston Ross, DVM Hospital Director

05/23/2015

.My cat had dental work and surgery. The main thing that was very cool we had an emergency in the middle of the night and they called to check and make sure everything was accurate. They're quite compassionate and the follow up with your pets is pretty good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last visited about two weeks ago for my cat, it had to have a cyst removed.

03/30/2015

The doctors are very knowledgeable. They work well with dogs and cats from what I have seen. Their price is high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my cat in twice a year for a check up and shot.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinarians including dental cleanings, periodic laboratory, surgery & acupuncture.

Check, Visa, MasterCard