EAGLE TOWNCAR

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since August 2005

Consolidated Monthly Billing: Enjoy the ease and convenience of monthly billing. Each bill indicated date, time and destination of service provided. We have a computerize network reservation system that is only accessed by authorize Eagle representatives. We have the ability to set up a personal profile whether you live in Oregon or an Out-of-Town traveler. Personal Profile will save you time on your future reservations. We will need your personal information only the first time you make a reservation. • Pick up and drop-off at Portland International Airport(PDX) "Meet and Greet" VIP service • Business Meetings • Lunch and Dinner Outings • Convention Groups • Service Oregon and Western Washington • We Accept ALL Major Credit Cards...

10/08/2018

It's such a relief not having to worry about that part of traveling. Nuri & TJ are the ones who usually drive me & they are both excellent drivers & know their way around the greater Portland area. They are friendly, punctual & reliable & can be flexible when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used them for years for transportation to & from PDX.

09/20/2016

I have used Eagle for years,one thing I really like about this company is that they are not a huge company and have very little turn-over.Travel it self can be stressful enough as it is so its nice to have a comfort level knowing that the driver will be on time and know where you live. To some people this seems like a small thing but to me it's one less thing to worry about. I try to book in advan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rides to the airport as well as hourly charters

CATEGORY limo services,taxi service

C

07/01/2016

The price was fair and the driver was punctual and very flexible on our pick-up time. However, the car should have been more clean and water was not offered or available in the car as has been my experience with other car services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided car service to and from a concert venue

01/21/2016

It went fine. Both drivers were punctual, friendly, and safe drivers with clean cars.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Round-trip transportation from Beaverton area home to PDX, including return on Christmas night. Price stated is before tip and with Angie's List discount.

05/05/2015

They are prompt and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
airport transportation

CATEGORY limo services

TOWNCARS AND LIMOUSINES FOR ALL NEEDS INCLUDING CORPORATE, PRIVATE AND AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover