Dr Walt Melzer & Brekenridge PC

Angie's List since June 2008

04/14/2012

I have seen both Optometrists at this office.  I have had a great experience with them.  They are very conscientious.  I saw them for corneal care that was recommended by my primary care physician.  The office environment was great.  They are punctual for the appointments.  The staff is friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Walt Melzer & Brekenridge PC Optometrists for eye care.

06/22/2011

Dr. Melzer and the office staff are very friendly and fun. A comfortable office experience with aquariums and the latest vision assessment technology. I first found Dr. Melzer when my optical insurance changed and my new insurance was not accepted by my old optomitrist. The office is only a few blocks from home, but I would drive across the city to keep going here. After a congenial welcome from t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
routine eye exam and eye glasses consultation

12/10/2009

They have been taking care of my family for quite a few years. They have taken care of my parents? eyes and now they do for me and my son. Their office is always very friendly and they real good about reminder calls which I always appreciate. It is just a warm receptive office when you go in there. I would use them again in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Dr. Walt Melzer & Brekenridge for our eye care. The last visit was about 3 weeks ago.

03/11/2009

He is very well qualified. He has the latest equipments. The equipments are very high-tech and up to date. His price is very reasonable. His staff is excellent. They are very friendly and very clean. I feel comfortable there. It is not difficult to get an appointment there. They will see you right away if you have an emergency. They are extremely punctual. They provide excellent service there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Breckenridge is my eye doctor. I have been seeing him probably for 20 years now.

02/23/2009

I recently started going to her again. The last time I went to her was for a regular check-up and they also ran some special tests. It was a special machine that looked at the veins behind your eyes. This was optional, and they recommended it and I went for it. They are keeping up with technology. The receptionist was always courteous and personable and very timely in keeping appointments. The pri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My optometrist is Dr. Melzer.