DAVID'S BRIDAL

Founded 1950 • Angie's List since May 2005

Not Rated| 9 Reviews

10/25/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY tuxedo rental, bridal shops

08/01/2012

I liked that of all the bridal shops I went to, they were the only one who left me to look at the dresses myself when I asked them to. Other shops tried to pester and bully me into looking at dresses. David's Bridal did not.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to see them to look at wedding dresses.

04/11/2012

It was expensive, but time wise I didn't have a choice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We rented a tux from them.

CATEGORY tuxedo rental

02/18/2008

Worked with April Lee. She was fantastic. Very professional, totally understanding of "emotional" moments. Followed-up to make sure all 5 bridesmaids had gotten their dresses ordered in time. Received phone calls when dresses arrived (all were earlier than projected). Other staff wasn't quite as professional or helpful when I dropped in to pick up the dresses (one was flat out snotty and rude), bu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased my wedding dress, flower girl dress, veil, and ring bear pillow. Had all five bridesmaids purchase their dresses through whichever David's was closest to them.

04/13/2006

The service was unbelievably poor. While the gowns were gorgeous and the prices reasonable you had to do a major hunt to find a sales person or bridal consultant. When you did finally find one they were totally uninterested in helping you. I went 3 times to try to find something as Mom of the Groom. I finally gave up. I would never use this place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My daughter in law chose Davids for her gowns and the maids gowns. She wanted the Moms to go there too.

CATEGORY bridal shops

BRIDAL GOWNS, BRIDESMAID AND FLOWER GIRL DRESSES, ACCESSORIES, INVITATIONS, GIFTS AND FAVORS.