CRETEC CONCRETE LLC

A84 REVIEWS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2008

11947 NE BRAZEE ST

Portland, OR, 97220

Cretec Concrete LLC is a family owned business that focus on SERVING Residential Flat work in the Portland Metro area and its surrounders areas as Gresham, Happy Valley, Clackamas, Oregon City, Milwaukie, West Linn, Lake Oswego, Tualatin, Tigard, Wilsonville, Beaverton, Aloha, Hillsboro....

Concrete Pouring and Repair (79)Concrete Driveways (18)Decorative Concrete (13)Patios (11)Pavers and Hardscaping (7)Concrete Leveling (5)Foundation Repair (5)Excavating (3)Decks and Porches (2)Pool and Spa Service (1)

05/31/2013

see above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made an appointment for 10:30 to have Spencer give an estimate for a walk way, drain, and  50 foot retaining wall. I called at 11:00 and spoke to Avian. She stated Spencer had forgot about the appointment. She then called back and asked if I was someone different regarding another project. I told her, no,  I was the person for the estimate. They seem very confused and unprofessional.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2013

04/01/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Cretec in the morning and Spencer came out to measure and look over the project around 5:30 PM. He submitted a bid the next day and said that he could start later in the week.  We had a 70 ft  walkway with a ramp up to the deck to be poured. We also asked if his crew could remove all of our front yard sod. It was hard work as the sod was very wet and heavy but they removed it as planned and had the concrete poured with a 12 ft ramp within a few days. The end product turned out as good or better than I had envisioned. We had a lower bid than theirs but we felt that we got good value when factoring in the sod removal. They were very professional in a laid back way and very neat with the job site. Spencer's  wife and business partner , Aviance was very pleasant to deal with as well. Make sure that you know what you want eg. exposed aggregate vs brushed concrete and ask as many questions as you can think of.  There doesn't appear to be a risk in hiring Cretec.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2013

03/18/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received four bids from companies on Angie's list in the $800 range to replace the steps of my front porch. I had to wait on the project due to having some electrical work being completed. When I called each company later on they were committed to other projects. Cretec Concrete Inc was available. Their estimate was $900 and I hired them. The work was completed in two days. They also repaired a portion of my driveway for $200 that was not in the original estimate. I am very satisfied with the end results.

CATEGORY concrete repair, concrete driveway

10/06/2011

See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spencer came out quickly and gave us a bid for the project. There was confusion once the project started as to whether the price quoted included the Angies List discount as it wasn't reflected in the bid. After some discussion (once the work had started) we were able to come to a compromise on the price. Also on their Angies list website it states that they take credit cards and which ones they take. When I went to pay for the project Spencer told me he didn't take credit cards anymore! Yikes! That was an unexpected and unpleasant surprise, I don't know if this has changed. There was several days of lag between when the driveway was torn up and when it was poured- I think this was probably due to it being the busy season. They did a 10x 50 foot driveway with a brush finish and it turned out well. They also did a stain and stamp walkway for us. Part of the walkway cracked when it dried, but they were very responsive in getting it repaired. It does make me nervous that it cracked so soon though. Tools were left at our house for several days after the project was completed.

CATEGORY concrete repair, stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2011