CRETEC CONCRETE LLC

A84 REVIEWS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2008

11947 NE BRAZEE ST

Portland, OR, 97220

Cretec Concrete LLC is a family owned business that focus on SERVING Residential Flat work in the Portland Metro area and its surrounders areas as Gresham, Happy Valley, Clackamas, Oregon City, Milwaukie, West Linn, Lake Oswego, Tualatin, Tigard, Wilsonville, Beaverton, Aloha, Hillsboro....

Concrete Pouring and Repair (79)Concrete Driveways (18)Decorative Concrete (13)Patios (11)Pavers and Hardscaping (7)Concrete Leveling (5)Foundation Repair (5)Excavating (3)Decks and Porches (2)Pool and Spa Service (1)

06/28/2012

Spencer came and looked at my job and gave a very good and professional impression, was knowledgeable about the work and methods needed to complete my project.  His bid was within about $200 of another contractor, with my other bid being more than 50% higher (that guy needs to sharpen his pencil!).We ran into rebar and reinforcing in the existing concrete that had to be removed.  This slowed the w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed concrete that was either ugly/unneeded or sloping towards house and damaging the wood siding.  Replaced with smaller new section that properly drained away from the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2012

06/22/2012

Overall we were very pleased with the experience. They came out on a Saturday at 10:00 to bid the job, Spencer showed up on time and was very professional, he wrote down the bid on the back of his card. They had said they would tentatively start excavation on Monday at around 3:00, they never showed nor did they call i was a little peeved. On Tuesday they showed up in the morning and did all the e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a concrete patio put in our backyard. We had exposed aggregate and the shape was roundish with a step to the backdoor b/c of the backyard being higher than the house. We were very impressed with the work and the workers and would recommend them. They had to figure out how to slope the patio so when it rains the water will run away from the house, they accomplished this aspect well. They also replaced part of the sidewalk in front of our house and again the work was done well.  For both these jobs they charged us $3100.

CATEGORY concrete repair, hardscaping, stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2012

02/21/2012

They gave me a bid but it was too high. I ended up using someone else. They were pleasant. The price was the only downfall. They were professional, punctual, and responsive. My overall experience was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came here to give me a bid.

CATEGORY mudjacking, stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2011

02/14/2012

As I mentioned, Cretec has done 4 jobs for me in the last 2 years.  Overall it went great.  The prices were VERY competitive.  They showed up on time.  They always honored their commitments regarding price.  No changing prices during or after the job.  I would absolutely recommend them.  Easy to deal with. The owner seems to know a lot about his profession.  High level of integrity.  The $5,000 I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cretec Concrete Services have done 4 jobs for me in the last 2 years. 2 sidewalk repair jobs, one foundation/basement wall waterproof  from the inside job and one fill in the trenches/footing holes I dug in that same basement. (I dug trenches and added an ABS/drainpipe network in the basement of an old 1927 house in Portland that is being remodeled/adding bathrooms.

CATEGORY concrete repair, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2012

02/01/2012

we were impressed that he came out to look at an issue we had with out driveway and offers solutions that we had not thought of. We were prepared to do a major realignment because the present grade of driveway causes lower riding cars to scrape under carriage but we ended up with simpler solution, new, taller tires for our car.  He was very personable and even offered to not charges us if one of h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out to look at complicated issue with grade of our driveway on our new home. He helped us with ideas of what we might be able to do but more importantly knew that we have an HOA that would need to be involved if we started making changes. We had not thought of that aspect.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2011

11/01/2011

Cretec had performed work for my neighbor and was highly recommended for both competitive pricing and quality of work. Spencer and his crew were courteous and quick. All work was done as per our agreement and the price was very competitive. I will be using Cretec in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
(1) large 20 x 17 patio and (1) small 8 x 10 patio - smooth finish. Also, a low (16" to 30") 80+ ft. block retaining wall with cap.

CATEGORY concrete repair, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2011

C

10/20/2011

They seemed like nice guys, but the price was unnecessarily expensive so I didn't hire them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted a 13 x 15 pad of concrete poured into an area that had already been prepped in my back yard.  I asked for the price for a regular finish, and also if they stamped the concrete.

CATEGORY concrete repair, stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2011

09/20/2011

After contacting Cretec Concrete through Angie's List, I was elated to receive a response within 2 hours.  Spencer arrived promptly the next day and measured for our new patio.  He also brought photos of his work with him and asked us to point out what we liked and didn't like as far as color and pattern were concerned.  He gave us an estimate right then - for 322 sq ft (23x14) stamped concrete pa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for 322 sq ft stamped concrete patio

CATEGORY concrete repair, stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2011

08/26/2011

Pretty Good Job, could communicate the Process Better, But BEAT the Competion on  the Price so I used them Every one else wanted $8000. Like They Didn't explain they didn't plan to use rebar, or mesh, & They Should have shown a Sample of how the  finished product would look. some areas needed better finishing touches & They Should have asked did I want to include the Back fill.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pour a Concrete stamped Deck around my Pool and Patio.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2011

07/23/2011

They were here promptly before 9 am and kept at it all day breaking off the loose concrete inside and out. They then applied new concrete to problem areas. Did a very nice job. After leaving it to dry for a week came back and waterproofed and put back items in basement that had to moved out of the way (appliances etc.)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My foundation was cracked and crumbling inside and out. They repaired both.

CATEGORY concrete repair, foundation repair