CRETEC CONCRETE LLC

A84 REVIEWS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2008

11947 NE BRAZEE ST

Portland, OR, 97220

Cretec Concrete LLC is a family owned business that focus on SERVING Residential Flat work in the Portland Metro area and its surrounders areas as Gresham, Happy Valley, Clackamas, Oregon City, Milwaukie, West Linn, Lake Oswego, Tualatin, Tigard, Wilsonville, Beaverton, Aloha, Hillsboro....

Concrete Pouring and Repair (79)Concrete Driveways (18)Decorative Concrete (13)Patios (11)Pavers and Hardscaping (7)Concrete Leveling (5)Foundation Repair (5)Excavating (3)Decks and Porches (2)Pool and Spa Service (1)

06/06/2013

The experience was great.  we had received two other quotes and they all started at $1000 for breaking and replacing ONE sidewalk square of about 4ft x4ft.  The other contractors looked at the job, looked at my wife and said more as a question "$1000?" I had read Angie's list for some time to know that the same type of project was being done for $375-$400 - but a year to year and a half ago.  So I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
broke up sidewalk square for new water main, poured new square, hauled off debris

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2013

05/29/2013

I contacted the provider and they were prompt in returning my call.  They called back to confirm 2 days before my appt and I returned the call and spoke with them directly to confirm.  They never showed up to my appointment and still have not responded after 4 days as to why they didn't show up.  I was actually considering enhancing the scope of my project well beyond what I had originally propose...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nothing.

CATEGORY mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2013

04/23/2013

It went okay.  They did a good job and they did what they thought was right.  You couldn’t ask for nicer guys.  I would hire them again.  They have a pretty good track record. They were very punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They poured some sidewalk around a room to help keep out the rain.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2013

02/26/2013

I set the what I was looking to have done, Spencer and his crew made it happen.  They did a great job.  They went out of their way to break up and remove concrete mental incased clothesline pole too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired driveway entrance ramp.   Poured two patios slabs.  One was stamped.

CATEGORY concrete repair, concrete driveway, hardscaping, stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2012

11/27/2012

Overall, the work was satisfactory.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace exposed aggregate step and walkway at entrance to home. Add 12 by 16 foot exposed aggregate patio to outside area by garage back door. Slope this area and provide drain attached to home downspout. 1- Estimate was provided promptly and cost was appropriate and a bit less expensive than other competitors 2- Selected this contractor because he could start the work immediately and based on references/ratings shown on Angie's list. 3- Work was done promptly and according to estimate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2011

10/22/2012

Update: 8/3/12, One year later we are having issues with our concrete. When powerwashed the surface is abraded easily and it creates dark streaks which are permanent. We have spoken to a few different Concrete experts and they think it was a mix problem.when poured.  Also one area is lifting.  We called and left an extensive message asking for a call back and someone out to look at the issues and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a small concrete pad, installation of a walkway with a curve and banking down next to the house, 3 steps down to another large concrete area. Stamped around the edges of the lower pad and the stairs as well.  Large amount of debris removed, included renting a backhoe.

CATEGORY concrete repair, stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2011

10/01/2012

It went extremely well.  Spencer was extraordinarily prompt in responding to our request for a bid.  The work started and finished when scheduled.  We were consulted on technical issues that became known during the middle of the work, and had an opportunity to communicate about options.  The price was very reasonable and fair.  Overall, we had no complaints and would certainly recommend Cretec Con...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete pouring and replacement of sidewalk, walkway and front porch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2012

08/15/2012

It went well from start to finish. I left a message for a callback on 7/5/12 and received a call within minutes. Within a couple of hours, Spencer came over and gave me a quote, which seemed reasonable. I described what we wanted and he said that was something his company could provide. I had contacted a couple of other companies, who indicated they couldn't fit the job in until mid-September so w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had just torn down a rotting aluminum garden shed and were preparing to have a new shed installed and decided to have a concrete slab laid on which to install the new shed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2012

08/12/2012

I got a call back the afternoon I left the message.  Others were not as responsive.  Spencer came over to bid the work the next day, started work 2 days after that.  He was finished within a week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All the existing concrete was demo'd including old patio, walkways, driveway.  Area was prepped, new much larger patio was poured with stamped and tinted border, new walkways around 3 sides of house, and new driveway was poured.  Then Spencer and his team built a large planter at the end of the patio with finished bricks on top so you can sit on it too! Absolutely beautiful!   Spencer was responsive, good communicator, honorable business man.  And a creative craftsman.   We would use Cretec again, without question.

CATEGORY concrete repair, concrete driveway, hardscaping, stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2012

07/11/2012

They were wonderful. He was really good. He knew what he was doing. It was a small job but he was fast and cleaned up. Just very pleased. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a one step landing and put in rebore. Rounded the corners. He also removed some old concrete. Added a strip of concrete for design.

CATEGORY concrete repair, stamped concrete