COMPANION PET CLINIC

Angie's List since August 2005

B Rated | 12 Reviews

Feline Medical Clinic

The Feline Medical Clinic is a full service veterinary clinic exclusively for cats. Our clinic is founded on the belief that cats are very special. Their personalities and medical concerns are different from those of other animals. We understand the strong bond that forms between cats and their owners. As a companion, friend and confidante, your cat is an important part of the family. And, like any other family member, your cat deserves the finest possible health care. Our goal is to offer the highest quality of medical and surgical care -- a standard of care that we believe all cats deserve.

08/12/2017

Dr. Koller had his license removed due to too many botched surgeries and animals that died due to his mismanaged services. My animal was neglected because of him and later died. He was supposed to get medicine on time and they didn't let me know they shipped it a different location. They told me to leave when I got upset. The Vet also made me feel pressured to do additional services, like teeth cl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my cats here for care.

07/12/2017

There are several locations but they are fantastic. The waitstaff, the people there when you come in are super loving to your animal and caring. They are fantastic on all levels.They make sure that they are affordable because they would rather have healthy pets than expensive prices. I continue to use them.

06/27/2017

The vet and my dog got along but my dog is pretty good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a nail trim for my new puppy dog.

05/25/2017

We're all good. They took care of it. They're the best. I just go in for vaccinations. They don't usually charge me for the visit, just the vaccinations. In emergencies they take them right in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My cat had an ear infection.

08/24/2016

I guess base on the appointment you may have to wait a little while but I it's worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Companion Pet Clinic for animal grooming.

CATEGORY pet grooming