CEDAR TECH

A58 REVIEWS

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since September 2005

10940 SW BARNES RD #138

Portland, OR 97225

Do you want to extend the life of your roof and save money? Here at CedarTech, we can offer you services that do just that. Our services are simple, neat, clean, and safe. Not to mention, they work! We can provide Portland cedar roof repair, treatment, and maintenance in a way that allows your roof to last longer than if repaired using different, harsher techniques. In the long run, we save you money! Our process for cedar roofs includes: Clearing your roof of debris using compressed air or blowers rather than by pressure washing Replacing shakes and repairing spots that could lead to future leaks Treating your cedar shakes and shingles with fire resistant Cedar Silver Preventing growth of moss, lichens, and fungus Using biodegradable and environmentally friendly products With our unique process, we don't have to compromise the long-term durability of your roof. Our process is gentle and effectivegiving you the most for your money....

Roof Cleaning (44)Roofing (32)Gutter Cleaning (6)Deck Maintenance (3)Gutters (2)Pressure Washing (1)

08/13/2018

Great company, the crew was on time and did a superb job with an immaculate cleanup afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cedar Roof cleaning and preservation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

07/17/2018

We are extremely happy with our new cedar shake roof. Cedar Tech Roof Care provides top of the line cedar shakes with 40-50 year guarantee. They laid a beautiful roof! They also addressed some problems with our roof. The crew was punctual and very focused on doing a high quality job. Also the crew was very careful of our outdoor furniture and plants. They cleaned up every day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cedar roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

09/14/2017

I think I found them online because they specialize in cedar cleaning and repair.They're specialist on cedar roof and cleaning they're are specialists and don't powerwash.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had it cleaned, cedared and also repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

09/01/2017

Cedar Tech showed up promptly each morning and worked 11 days to complete the project using 6-7 men. They cleaned the debris daily very well and after the last day. The roof looks fabulous, and I am pleased that I didn't compromise and go with a high end composition roof because this traditional home screams for a cedar roof. The cedar used is much improved from 25 years ago in that it is twice as...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I just had a replacement of my 25 year old cedar shake roof from the original construction. Our home is a large, traditional custom designed home with many roof lines, making the re-roofing more complex and time consuming. The original roof had reached the end of its expected life. . difficult decision was whether to spend the additional amount to replace cedar with cedar or switch to a high end composition roof. I finally decided that for the value of the home and the look, staying with cedar was the way to go. I'm glad I did as the roof looks fabulous with the new and improved, thicker cedar shake.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

08/01/2017

We had a great experience with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned, repaired and treated the cedar roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

11/15/2016

I was impressed with the company, and their approach to Cedar Shakes. I did a lot of research first, and this is one of the only companies in Portland that does a gentle cleaning with air, no scrubbing. The Cedar Silver treatment is supposed to last for three years. Our roof gets really covered with leaves and debris, and there was a leak which they (thankfully) pinpointed for us. They repaired th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
approx 3000 sf Cedar roof needed maintenance, cleaning, some repair and a treatment. Clean 16 skylights. Repair leak, replace some nailing, replace a few ridge caps. Treat with 3 year treatment.

CATEGORY roofing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2016

05/06/2016

Excellent service!  It is worth of our money. Honest, knowledgeable, good listeners, and try to please customer, provide guidance for customer to choose. Good team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair cedar shake roof,  replace pipe jacks, put treatment on the whole roof, clean gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2016

D

07/13/2015

We selected CedarTech from the recommended Angie?s list, when we needed roof repair and treatment of our cedar shakes.  In addition to CedarTech?s high rating, we were interested in the eco-friendly roof treatment and "responsible roof care" promoted by the company. The Sales Manager, Kevin Stinson, made a convincing presentation about their process and product, and we accepted their bid.  He advi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace and treat cedar shakes.

CATEGORY roofing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2015

This is the first real negative review I have ever responded too! I will try and explain our view on this matter as best I can. As a company we have had to respond to different complaints about overspray and or even sometimes damaged property. I believe the integrity of a company is how it responds. The Miller's home is an unfortunate case where the wind was blowing much to high to spray our treat...

07/03/2014

We were in the process of selling our home and wanted our roof cleaned and repaired. Cedar Tech gave us the most comprehensive  bid and we retained them. They arrived promptly and did the following: 1) cleaned the roof with air pressure (They do not use pressure washing which damages a cedar roof) 2) Put mold retardant  on the roof 3) Replaced a bunch of metal shims with cedar shakes. The shims ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider cleaned, repaired and warren-teed  my thick cedar shake roof Prior to the sale of our home.

COST $1,417.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2014

C

06/23/2014

They showed up and they did what they were supposed to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Cedar Tech for roofing cleaning and they did the windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2013

ROOF CLEANING, MOSS AND FUNGUS REMOVAL AND PREVENTION. SHAKE ROOF REPAIRS. ENVIRONMENTALLY COMPATIBLE

PRESSURE WASH.