Cat Hospital of Portland

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since August 2011

Compassionate health care excluslively for cats....

Rock Creek Kennels, Inc.

When you leave your dog or cat in someone else’s care, you don’t want to leave them with just any pet sitter. You want to place them with a boarding kennel that’s not only Certified and staffed by pet care professionals, but you want those care givers to treat your animal like family. For more than 30 years Rock Creek Kennels, Inc., located in Hillsboro, and serving the entire Portland, Oregon area, has been doing just that. At Rock Creek Kennels we treat each and every animal as if they were our own. Browse through our web site (or better yet, visit us in person) to see why at Rock Creek Kennels, we’re family!

Offers by Rock Creek Kennels, Inc. on Angie's List

05/23/2018

excellent diagnosis; updated on vaccines. excellent followup. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete work up

08/08/2017

They do a very good job. We've been using them since we moved here. We have high regards for the cat hospital in Portland. They're fine on pricing. They're not out of line. I have no reason to give them anything other than an A. They do a good job. Very responsive. I have nothing negative to say.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Veterinarian service.

06/14/2017

Great - very friendly office with great staff and veterinarians.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Care for my cat.

04/03/2017

They are our regular provider. They are very good. We use them because they are convenient and we have had good experiences with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I get meds from them monthly.

11/07/2016

Two appointments. One as an initial a year ago to start treatment (get meds) and then a year later for annual appointment. They did a very thorough exam (included a urine sample!) with an incredibly relaxed and helpful staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
What haven't I done. My cat requires auto-immune medication and requires a lot of fine tuning as it relates to her diet.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Specialist and general veterinary care for cats: check ups, vaccinations, behavior consultations, general surgery, boarding, grooming