CASCADE ROOFING

A522 REVIEWS

Founded 1959 • Angie's List since May 2005

6950 SW Hampton St Ste 240

Portland, OR 97223

2018 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing! Welcome to Cascade Roofing Portland. Quality and trust come with experience and we have been serving the Portland Metro area since 1959. Our family owned roofing company provides outstanding service and the highest quality workmanship to residential and commercial customers in Portland, Beaverton Tigard, West Linn, Lake Oswego and Wilsonville, Oregon. We are an established roofing contractor dedicated to providing long lasting roofing materials installed by our very own highly skilled factory trained Portland Roofers. Each member of our contracting team, from our certified master roofers to our 20 year roofing foreman has earned that position through training, experience and quality craftsmanship. Locally owned. 20 employees. Roof costs are determined by the job. Carpentry repairs are by the hour or bid. No travel charges. May contact by email. Award winning. Additional contact names - Clayton Hunt, Carolyn Bosch. Additional phone number - 5036202711....

Roofing (520)Gutters (44)Skylights (41)Unfinished Carpentry (11)Siding (4)Solar Panels (3)Gutter Cleaning (3)Screen repair (2)Cabinet Making (1)Heating and Air Conditioning (1)Chimney Repair (1)Plaster (1)

06/07/2019

We didn't hire this company but want all readers to know, don't leave this firm out when considering roofs. Their representative was thorough, informative and gave lots of time and thought to our project. Their bid package was the most complete we saw. It was close between Cascade and our eventual contractor. This company deserves your consideration.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bid for roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

02/18/2019

I'm not easily impressed but when my mothers home needed a new roof 2,000 miles away in Portland, Cascade Roofing was as good as their reviews. The project was coordinated and executed flawlessly. This is not a typical construction company, at least not one I have ever dealt with. I only wish I lived in Oregon so I could use them for my house as well. I highly recommend Cascade Roofing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2019

04/05/2018

Cascade was not the lowest bidder, but we think we got good value. Yes, you get what you pay for. A large, hard working crew got our large, multi-panel hip roof done in less than two days. New roof looks great, and they left the job site cleaner than it was before they started.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off and re-roof home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2018

01/10/2018

Nels was very responsive in coming out for a quote. He explained exactly what we needed to do and educated me along the way. The quote was in the middle of the pack pricewise and seemed to be for a thorough job. We got 4 quotes and this looked like the best way to go overall. We gave them the "OK" in mid-Sept. They estimate it would be 2-3 months before they could get to it, depending on the weath...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroof 2600 sq ft single story house including tearing off cedar shakes and two layers of shingles and putting down new plywood layer and premium Malarkey shingle.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2017

11/23/2017

Nels and the crew are phenomenal. From the bidding process to the actual work, they were professional, punctual, and transparent. Nels was the only roofer who answered his phone when we called for bids. He was upfront about timing. When he did appear to give an estimate, he was detailed but not to a point where he was being a pushy salesperson. We called about eight companies to ask questions and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to replace an old cedar shake roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2017

11/05/2017

The company sent in a large crew and had the job done quickly and efficiently in about a day and a half. The foreman was there to meet me the first day and go over some areas of concern that had shown up. He was very professional and made good recommendations. I am very pleased with the work and would recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete re-roofing, removal of one layer of composite shingles and plywood. Additional carpentry and repair to rotting facia and soffit.

CATEGORY contractors, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2017

09/11/2017

From the quote till the work was done, Cascade roofing was very responsive. Nels from Cascade was the person who gave us the quote. He answered all of our questions in a timely and professional manner. The foreman who showed up at the time of work was also very responsive and kept us upto-date. They had about 6-7 people and worked 12 hrs a day to finish the work in 2 days, instead of 3 that was or...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Roof which was 20 years old

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

08/23/2017

One of workers goofed off on the last day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

08/22/2017

Was asked what type i have and as soon as i said torchback, was corrected that it is torchdown and all of a sudden she was starting to refer mr else where. I had to interrupt her to say we wanted either tpo or shingle. She said i couldnt do shingle, i wonder how the heck she knows what my roof looks like. I tell her thats funny i already have one estimate. She says oh, wow...long pause so i said i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to get a quote on a roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2017

08/01/2017

Called them Wednesday afternoon and they were at my house Friday morning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved my vent pipe for my kitchen sink and patched where the old one was.

CATEGORY roofing

2018 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing and Skylights! Specializing in Residential Pitched and Low Slope Roof Systems. Commercial Flat Roof Systems and Repair. (No residential repairs unless covered under a Cascade Warranty).

Residential Repairs (Unless covered under a Cascade Warranty), Very Steep or Tall Roofs, Emergency Repairs & Gutters Only

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover