Cascade Painting & Restoration

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since August 2005

6 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. Free Estimates....

N/A
Best_coat painting&more

06/23/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Beautiful job. No skimping. Everything cleaned up on completion. Would highly recommend.

11/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Responded quickly to my requests |Estimate was detailed |Allowed my choice-Sherwin Williams Duration |Prep done with attention to quality, despite siding problems |Communication was very good |Crew was efficient and tidy |No over spray, no damaged landscape |Results were exactly what I hoped

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

11/10/2014

Fantastic painters! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND CASCADE PAINTING AND RESTORATION!!!!! They do beautiful work and painted all our rooms with such care. Very professional, highly skilled and careful painters. We are thrilled with the way our home looks. We will definitely be using them again and again for all our painting needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted several rooms in our home.

10/27/2014

Super friendly! Easy to talk to, willing to take care of us. High quality of work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed ceiling, painted the entire house ceiling and all the walls. Every inch of the house was painted inside. Along with the cracks in all the walls and ceilings fixed.

09/17/2014

I was particularly happy to use Cascade since it is a small company and do both the wallboard repair and painting themselves. Many of the larger firms will do the wallboard repair, but subcontract for the painting. Carl, the owner, came out for the estimate within a day of my phone call and always promptly returned my calls. We had some delays in scheduling due to complexities of his other jobs, b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had water damage in my front entrance hall. Cascade Painting replaced a small portion of wall board, re-textured and re-painted the area. The entire process took about 3/4 of the day due to having to continually dry the area after each step. The employee was very meticulous, and repainted some areas that had scuffs or marks not involved with the damage. The painting blends in perfectly with the 14 yr old original color. The area was sealed off during the work and clean up was thorough.

CATEGORY interior painters

PAINTING INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR. COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL PAINTING, DRYWALL REPAIR, PRESSURE WASHING, FIRE AND WATER DAMAGE REPAIR. Wallpaper Removal, texturing and brocading. Handyman services. Concrete cleaning and sealing

Check, Visa, MasterCard