Cascade Exteriors LLC

A8 REVIEWS

Founded 2019

7516 N Columbia Blvd

Portland, OR 97203

Our past projects include siding repair, installation and replacement, along with window replacement services. With over 25 years of experience, we know exterior construction for the NW environment because that's what we do! Our team of certified installers is trained in today's industry standards and waterproofing practices. Occupied and fully operational job sites are never a problem. From leak repairs to full exterior remodels we have you covered....

Siding (8)Windows (4)Exterior Painting (1)Doors (1)Decks and Porches (1)

12/12/2019

Very well. Team was professional, curitous, and kept me updated every step of the way. They also worked very quickly while not cutting corners. Having a front door replaced in December is never ideal, however they had minimal impact on my home. They not only installed the door, but swapped out my handles and locks and ensured everything was ready.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior repairs including siding, trim and door installation.

CATEGORY siding, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

11/18/2019

After having my house painted recently, one of the painters alerted to me to a water intrusion problem involving the lower siding boards along the entry path to my front door. The lower runs of siding were sponge like and soft to touch. The weather forecast was unusually dry for the time of year. I initially agreed to allow a known "jack-of-all-trades" to fix the siding problem. I had purchased an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair + of water damaged LP Lap Siding

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

11/12/2019

They were very good, professional quick and efficient,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace some Siding

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2019

11/11/2019

We had new windows and siding done this summer. We got bids from several contractors. Kevin's attention to detail and price were what sold us. Kevin's crew lead, Freddie was excellent to work with and they did a wonderful job. We are very happy with how the project turned out. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding and Windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review. We have to agree that Freddie is pretty great and we will certainly let him know about this compliment.

11/07/2019

It was great. They were professional, on time, and good communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did our siding and installed windows. They also built our deck.

CATEGORY decks, siding, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

11/04/2019

Kevin was incredibly thoughtful and professional during the process from quote to completion. We needed the project completed in a short time frame and for the VA loan to fund. Kevin and his team did a fantastic job, the house looks great and the price was competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding repair and painting

CATEGORY siding, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

This review made our day! Thank you for your business, and for taking time out of your busy day to write this review about your experience.

11/03/2019

From start to finish, I was impressed by the skill, knowledge, and professionalism shown by owner, Kevin Harris. He responded promptly to my texts and emails. He arrived on time for the consultation and for the actual work. He collaborated with me on my idea...searching out materials and creating a design for the window. Kevin's skillful crew was very respectful and protective of my property, both...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a wall air conditioner removed and a textured glass window installed in its place.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to share some feedback about your project. It was a pleasure working with you and we're thrilled that everything turned out to your liking. We look forward to seeing you again!

10/26/2019

Kevin and his team did an incredible job for us on the remodel of our rental home. Kevin's knowledge of building development and renovation skills supersede what you will find in the marketplace. Kevin's passion is making your space so much better and he works very hard to bring your vision to light. Kevin is very detailed, prompt and professional. He provides a team of resources that saved us tho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Windows, Full Basement Finish to include 3 bedrooms and bathroom, New Driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

[Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you on your remodel project. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Siding Installation Repairs Window Installation Exterior Construction