Callaway & Callaway Hauling

A148 REVIEWS

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since July 2006

6134 SW 18th Dr Apt 42

Portland, OR, 97239

We started Callaway & Callaway Hauling in 2006. We saw a niche in a Junk Removal market where punctuality, professionalism, fair pricing, and customer service was uncommon and sought to fill it. For 8 years, we've been doing just that. Please read a few of our reviews and give us a call for a free estimate. We are Licensed and Insured....

Hauling (140)Garbage Collection (12)Moving Companies (11)Pool and Spa Service (1)

12/22/2018

Smoothly. The owner was very good about finding a mutually convenient time to pick up the furniture and kept us updated on when they would come by.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauled a couch and chair away

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2018

07/18/2018

I called yesterday and Michael answered the phone right away. That alone was impressive, since I'd called another hauling service and left a message, but they never got back to me. Michael was very friendly and helpful and worked me right into his schedule--he told me they'd be here the very next morning (today). This morning Michael called ahead to let me know they were running about 30 minutes l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Haul away construction debris and garbage bags of miscellaneous junk

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

02/28/2018

Two strong men, a truck, and same day service--it doesn't get better than that! This is the second time that I used Michael Callaway's services, and I couldn't be more pleased. I needed two heavy, bulky, awkward items moved 20 miles across town from one house to another. I wasn't strong enough to do it myself, and they wouldn't fit in my car. Michael and his helper came to my rescue promptly and e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transporting two pieces of furniture from one place to another

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2018

02/05/2018

I was not home but my husband said they were on time and took everything. Compared to some of the other quotes they were reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a couch taken to Goodwill as well as some tires and a coffee table

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2018

02/01/2018

The job was phenomenal in every way. Mike arrived promptly at the designated time to give me a bid. I hired him on the spot. He had a window of time available to do the work immediately. While he waited for his partner, Leon, to arrive with a monster truck, Mike cleared out the garage items, swept up a pile of fir needles in the driveway, and even carried boxes of packed household items to my car....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed office furniture, storage cabinets and a freezer in the basement, and miscellaneous junk stored in a garage hauled from a 94-year-old home for recycling and donation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2018

01/03/2018

Excellent, friendly and a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling furniture out of garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2018

11/27/2017

They were prompt in coming out and giving me a bid and then hauled everything away a few days later. I was so impressed and would recommend them for anyone needing junk to be hauled away. They even called to see if the job was completed to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an old metal swing set and lots of other items that needed to be hauled away.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2017

11/06/2017

Great -they were on time and got it done quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a large couch I needed taken away quickly. They responded quickly and took care of it the same day. Great team!

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2017

10/11/2017

Excellent job of arriving on time and taking away the products. Reasonable fees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed large pieces of furniture and hardware hauled away.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2017

10/09/2017

One guy came and took everything. He even swept up the drive when he was done. I felt the price was fair. Would use their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We tore out our deck came and had other miscellaneous garden things to haul away.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2017