Burford, Dr. Patricia A.

Angie's List since October 2008

www.abms.org....

07/01/2014

She is wonderful and he has seen her for years, because of this pituitary issue and she is a dynamite. She really makes sure he is taken care of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband has had a pituitary tumor and we used Dr. Patricia A. Burford an endocrinologist, at Providence Hospital, because of this issue.

02/19/2013

Multiple endocrine disorders that Dr. Burford bundled up and has successfully diagnosed, prescribed and treated!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have been with Dr Burford for 12 years......absolutely the most caring, knowledgeable and real world doc I've worked with. Would have been dead now without her! She is very busy and tough to get an appt but once you are in, you will be well taken care of. Is there an A+++++++ grade?

07/05/2012

She's easy to talk to and takes a lot of time answering questions. She saves me money too and tells me if I need to see her or not basing on the blood work results that I send her. It takes a long time to be able to get in because she's popular and a good doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr. Patricia A. Burford once every 6 months for regular check-ups.

06/05/2012

She's extremely meticulous and follows up on everything. She doesn't miss anything. She's in high demand, so she's hard to see, but she's punctual. Her communication with me is very straightforward. I'll continue to use her services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My last appointment with Dr. Burford was for a checkup.

05/21/2012

The good news is that she spends a lot of time with you, answers questions, and seems to be very knowledgeable but there are downsides to her service. The people that work there drive me crazy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Patricia A. Burford for endocrinology.

Endocrinology & metabolism.