Buds Expert Tree Care Inc

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since May 2006

Buds Expert Tree Care has been practicing responsible arboriculture in the portland area since 2002. We offer a full range of aboriculturally-correct services for your trees and shrubs. We have assembled a tight-knit team of profressionals who know that a successful job leaves both you and your trees revitalized. Our company is fully licensed, bonded and insured. We would be grateful for the opportunity to meet with you and discuss the services we provide. We offer senior discounts. CCB # 153671. WA CCB# AVALOID894jA...

Red Bark Inc

47  REVIEWS
Red Bark Inc

Red Bark Inc. can help with any of your bark dust blowing needs. We have 25 years of experience, dependable, licensed drivers, and top of the line bark blowers to ensure a job well done, every single time.

05/13/2016

See able.  They did as outstanding job, as always.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was an urgent situation......an old very tall tree was leaning and ready to fall on my neighbor's house.  One large limb had already broken her power line which emergency PGE came and re-attached that evening.  I was able to reach Pete Botke the owner of Bud's that evening and he arranged for his crew to be at my home by 7:30 the following morning.   They tackled the job and averted a potential disaster.   They have done three other big jobs for me and they are outstanding.   Their prices are very fair, their work is excellent and their crew is exceptional.   They are not only proficient at removing diseased trees but know how to prune and beautify healthy trees.   They are licensed, bonded and insured.   You won't regret hiring the professionals at Bud's.   I hope you won't let one unfortunate review stop you from getting a bid from Bud's.   You won't be sorry.

05/10/2016

Pete came out to give me an estimate. I had already had two other estimates, but he had a different take on the way the gigantic cherry should be pruned, which had serious safety implications. Being an extremely large multi-trunked tree, he told me that removing the entire limb would weaken the tree, making it more likely for large branches to fall (all of which were directly over my house), and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed my neighbor's cherry tree back from banging against my house, and removed a dangerous very heavy limb from my neighbors Deodora Cedar,  and removed the debris.

D

01/04/2016

The quality of the tree work seems very good. My issue is related to everything else. The guys took no care at all to what was on the ground. They let branches just fall anywhere and trampled multiple plants, broke some yard decorations, and smashed the small fences that I have around plantings to keep the dog out. When I had the estimater out, I asked if I needed to move anything or get anything ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thinned out 2 large trees in the back yard, cut and stacked the limbs for firewood.

02/19/2015

We had Pete out to give us an assessment and provide a quote on a large sick cherry tree.  Apart from being extremely nice and friendly, we really appreciated his honesty and advice. He is a "wealth of knowledge" and took time to talk to us about all kinds of things in our garden (not just trees).  We look forward to working with him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided an assessment and quote to remove a tree. Cost of service would be to remove the tree to a stump and leave the wood behind.

CATEGORY hauling services,tree service

02/08/2015

Responsiveness is great. We have used Pete several times. He's very knowledgeable and his company does a great job for a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a large fir tree and ground down the stump. Returned to remove more roots and grind down more of the stump

CATEGORY hauling services,tree service

High climbing, pruning & removals, arborists reports, tree inventories, hazard tree evaluation, chipping & stump grinding, consultation/diagnosis, root zone protection for new construction, vertical mulching, & clean-up.

Spray insecticide.