Brooklyn Pharmacy Inc

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

04/14/2011

I like it because it is an old-time neighborhood pharmacy. They are very personable and very professional. You can go in there, and you can see the pharmacist working behind the counter. You can talk to the pharmacist. If you go there enough, they know your name. It is just a very very comfortable place to be. It is just not like going to a drug store. I have insurance, so it is just my normal ins...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Brooklyn Pharmacy. We last went there 2 months ago.

10/09/2010

As a longtime customer I would have to say that the proprietors have a long ways to go to overcome an attitude of abruptness and rudeness to their customers.Once that is resolved they have the potential of being a top notch neighborhood pharmacy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Filled prescriptions.

08/12/2010

Very courteous & professional service. On the one occasion when they did not have the drug I was prescribed, they called other nearby pharmacies to find out who had it and then sent me there so that I wouldn't have to do the search on my own. I have used this pharmacy for many years and always received excellent service. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have prescriptions filled here and pick up drug store items (and candy) as needed.

10/29/2008

They are very knowledgeable and thoughtful. They do deliver, but I never used the service. I prefer the small neighborhood pharmacy and the personal customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fill my prescription medication.