Bradshaw's Service Ctr

Founded 1938 • Angie's List since December 2005

Bradshaw’s is a local family owned & operated business established in 1938. At Bradshaw’s we’ve been providing professional automotive repair and service in Portland, Oregon for over 75 years. Bradshaw’s specializes in ECO-friendly car repairs, explained in simple terms by our friendly staff. We are a full service auto repair shop using OE or equivalent parts, quick turnaround times, backed by a 2 year 24,000 mile nationwide warranty. We never lose sight of the fact that a satisfied customer is what built our business and continues to bring back customers time and time again. Why go to a dealer when Bradshaw's can service and repair your vehicle faster and with less expense. Our ASE Certified Technicians have over 150 years of experience. We are a AAA Approved Auto Repair Facility our office staff members are friendly, knowledgeable and respect your time and your needs. At Bradshaw's we can handle ALL your needs from oil changes, engine repair, and transmission replacement....

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

01/29/2018

Work is always first class and honest. I trust Bradshaw's 100% to do only what needs to be done, all that needs to be done and at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been taking my car to Bradshaw's for over ten years. Work has varied from routine maintenance to problem solving to transmission work.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires,transmission repair,car inspections,auto glass

01/15/2018

It went great, they found a small leak in the oil pan gasket, and assured me it was not that bad, and if warranted, they'd fix it at my next oil change. They topped off my fluids and changed my wiper blades.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change and general checkup for my 21 y/o car

CATEGORY auto repair

08/28/2017

Bradshaw's is amazing. My children were stranded in Portland over the weekend with what we thought was a transmission problem. Based on the strength of the recommendations here on Angie's List, we had the car towed to their transmission facility in Fremont, hoping they might be able to help us. First thing Monday morning they said they had moved some other work to make room for our emergency. They...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I thought it was the transmission, but it turned out to be a broken axle.

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair

06/06/2017

The techs seemed genuinely excited about my project truck. They definitely improved how it was running, but said they weren't fully able to diagnose a low-power issue and (I think) a misfire on cylinder 6. This was a while back now, and I fully believe they could have fixed the issue, but I told them I just wanted it good enough to get through DEQ. Still a little sad that didn't give them more lee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my 1983 Chevy K10 that was running poorly and failing emissions into them for carb tuning and diagnostics.

CATEGORY auto repair

02/27/2017

Bradshaw's has serviced my vehicle for over 10 years. They are very competent and very service-oriented. I trust them completely to do only the work that is required and to do the work at a fair price. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Variety of work over the years.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires,transmission repair,car inspections

Oil change, brakes, batteries, check engine light diagnostics, alignment, tires, cooling system, transmission, clutch, and suspension.

We are a full service auto repair, and transmission shop.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing