Bob Thomas Carstar Auto Repair Experts

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since August 2005

B Rated | 12 Reviews

Bob Thomas Carstar Portland collision center has been in business for over 40 years providing quality collision repair services....

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

D

09/13/2016

Did not have a loaner car available as promised and took a week+ extra to get it done. Did not communicate well when it came to phone calls promised with updates. The finished work was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to right rear 1/4 panel and right rear door

10/28/2015

Again after waiting for a callback even after we gave them a written estimate from our adjuster to have the work started no call back. I guess they are too busy to take our money I will find another company that is more hungry for work and with better customer care. I will also make a complaint to my insurance company with the lack of results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This time they did not call us we waited several days to schedule a repair, just like the last time it took three weeks to get our vehicle in for repairs and then another four weeks to have the work completed over the past several years we have had work done by them with the same results. Very poor communication work that is less than perfect.

09/17/2013

they set a time for me to be there and told me how long it would take them I neded it by Friday at three oclock and they had it finished truck was clean inside and out was a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
was very cutisy toward me and pushed things up so could have my car back in time for me to go to spokane

09/12/2013

Someone opened their door into our new VW Jetta Sportwagon TDI in a parking lot. There was a very noticeable dent. I worked with Martin at Bob Thomas Carstar. He took his time to make sure that the paint was an exact match for our car. He explained the process that they had to go through and he gave me the best price - I paid cash and he gave me the insurance rate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed the passenger side door dent.

09/12/2013

Terrible service. After turning my vehicle in to them for inspection, estimate and repair... I didn't hear another peep from them for several weeks. I'd call once a week to get an update and be told that the estimate should be complete by day's end, or that it's been sent on to the my insurance co. I had to get my insurance agent to intervene to finally find out that NO estimate has been completed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Collision estimate and repair. -- Inspect vehicle and provide estimate of repair to insurance company. Repair collision damage to vehicle.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

Our team of collision repair specialists in Portland/Vancouver metropolitan areas are the best trained in the industry and are ready to help you get your car back on the road.

Check, Visa, MasterCard