Bennett Irrigation & Backflow Services LLC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since April 2013

Irrigation/ backflow testing/ landscaping maintenance...

Torres L & A

3  REVIEWS
Torres L & A

Landscape & hardscape

08/29/2017

He is very good. His price was good, we looked at other contractors and fence people. He did a nice job. He is terrific. I would use him again - I still do!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new fence

CATEGORY fences

07/28/2016

Tried to call the company to get some work done. Their voicemail box was full, so I couldn't even leave a message : ( This was unexpected for a highly rated Angies List provider

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system repair

01/29/2016

He called and had to rescheduled multiple times. Once he finally made the appointment he did the backflow test and the evaluation.  He said he would email a quote for some repairs needed never heard back made a follow up call and never heard back. I had to find someone else to do the required work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deal for sprinkler backflow testing.

11/24/2015

First, I set up an appointment and then he called that the morning and said he just gotten his truck booked and he had all his equipment there. He made it for later and he made it for next week really early. He came back by and he tested everything and was supposed to make sure everything was working. I had these two outer beds that had these old tubing. They're identical. They're kind of like twi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a "Big Deal" for Bennett Irrigation & Backflow Services LLC. He was supposed to fix the tubing because it was spliced. He fixed one side but he forgot the other side. It's just on the other side.

09/29/2015

I had a second quote done and Bennett was less than half the price of a well known and well respected landscape company.  I will have Bennett do the work in October.  They were on time, they were complete and professional throughout the process.  I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bennett Irrigation did complete backflow services and an assessment of our sprinkler system.  We have 12 stations and a lot of sprinkler heads.  They told us which sprinklers needed to be raised up, which needed to be moved due to the vegetation maturing, which needed to be capped and which needed the heads changed all together.   .

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

Irrigation design & installation, backflow testing & repair, trouble shooting, french drains, winterization, spring start up, complete maintenance, prunning, one time clean ups, storm clean ups, field clearing, pressure washing,

We do not hang Christmas lights or clean gutters nor do we do tree removal.