Beck, Dr. Donna

Angie's List since March 2009

Additional email - afwc330@gmail.com. Additional address - 330 NE 102 Ave Portland, OR 97220. http://www.association-office.com/abpm/etools/publicdir/search.cfm, http://www.abms.org....

02/16/2012

She knows her field very well.  She is in tune to everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She is my doctor.

CATEGORY alternative medicine,family doctor

03/04/2011

Dr. Beck is very caring and knowledgeable. She is on the state's Naturopathic board, and has really helped me with some health issues. Also, the office staff is wonderful. I?ve already recommended her to others, and will continue to do so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I’ve been seeing her for a couple of years.

CATEGORY alternative medicine,family doctor

01/14/2011

She is a naturopath and my wife has been very happy with her. She feels she gets the attention she needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She is my wife's primary care physician.

08/10/2010

She is very good and very caring. She is very knowledgeable and doesn?t pressure you. She provides lots of information. Her office environment is good. Her staff is good and accommodating. She takes her time to really listen to your concerns. I usually end up having about an hour with her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Donna Beck in May.

03/12/2009

I have been going there for almost a year now. She helped me a lot with my allergies and hormonal symptoms. She is very thorough, and she makes sure she spends a lot of time on any needs you might have. She does and amazing job and I will continue to see her in the future. I have been seeing her for about a year now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Beck is my primary care physician. On my last visit she helped me with allergies.

CATEGORY family doctor

Naturopathic includes primary care, acute conditions, chronic conditions, pain & discomfort management.