All Service Moving

• Trade License Expiration
  • 01/01/2050

66 SE Morrison St

Portland, OR 97214

Award winning Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. We provide the best trained and highest quality service in the Northwest. Featured on the front page of the Oregonian. Winners of the American Moving & Storage Association Enterprise award! Highest rated company on Yelp and Google. The only actual certified GREEN moving company by the sustainability association; All Service Moving provides professional household and commercial relocation services. Our crews are well trained, drug tested and background checked. We specialize in large homes/offices and challenging situations. ASM provides a specialty long distance moving service that you can not find anywhere else. We also move pianos and provide storage and equipment to meet your needs. We do not use day labor and we provide an efficient and high quality service. Let us impress you....

moving (1349)storage unit (53)piano moving (39)hauling (18)home and garage organizing (6)courier (4)accounting (1)hair removal (1)

05/15/2020

It was a "moving" experience to say the least. The movers were friendly and efficient, and made hauling my stuff from old residence to storage unit to new residence almost enjoyable. The prices were reasonable too! I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving, hauling

CATEGORY moving companies, storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

03/23/2020

What an amazing experience! Kyle and Max were professional, timely, courteous, pleasant, and just what we needed. They arrived on time, were very careful with our household goods, worked efficiently and quickly and delivered our goods with no damage! We are delighted with All Service Moving and highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving a home from California to Oregon

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2020

03/08/2020

I'd previously worked with Big John, it was my first time working with Jack, Justin, and Hall and I was super stoked about what they were able to do and how they worked together as a team to get my hot tub moved! Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving a hot tub.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

02/07/2020

Best part first: 2 items were lost in the move. One was a brand new pair of Bose headphones, that were set aside so I could wear on the plane the next day. The other was an Apple TV device. I called when I discovered the headphones were probably packed away by mistake, hoping we could identify the box they were put in so I could dig them out, and bring them on the trip. No luck, so I decided I wou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving items out of a rental home to our office for storage until could be moved back into our home which was being repaired after a fire

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

01/12/2020

Very well. Madge and Markel were fantastic, efficient and quick. This was the second time I’ve used them and both times I was very happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential move

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2020

Photo for All Service Moving - 66 SE Morrison St, Portland, OR - 38326346

12/05/2019

Coyote, Big John, Callahan and Tyler came and conquered this task! They were all friendly, had a great rapport amongst each other and worked really well together! The move was completed in no time and it was completed to my satisfaction! I would recommend this crew to anyone and I will be using them in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a hot tub moved to a temporary place while completing a remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

11/13/2019

It went very well! We have used them about 3 years ago and then again 3 weeks ago. We are staging the home now and they will come back when we sell the house. Corey, and Tjoni did a great job helping us move. they work together very well and were very careful with our antiques.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped us move 2 times and plan to use them in the future. They moved our whole house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2019

10/27/2019

Excellently. Madge and Mustapha were extremely professional and went to all lengths to accommodate my requirements, even removing a door to gain the extra inch or two necessary to move a couch into a spare room upstairs. A great team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving heavy furniture to our 2nd floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

09/24/2019

Every step of the process went well, including courteous communications from Kalani, and careful and efficient packing, loading and unloading by a great truck crew of Bett, Spencer, Dante and Anthony. I paid $230 per hour for the crew and truck, which I think is reasonable. Everyone at ASM was very professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packing some fragile items in my apartment in Tacoma WA. Loading items from there and a storage unit, transporting them to a house in Bainbridge Island WA, and bringing them into the house.

CATEGORY moving companies, piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2019

09/15/2019

Excellent service for both moves and I had different employees each time. The movers were considerate and efficient. They are trained professionals. Everything was carefully packed and the furniture was wrapped. I loved the fact that only my items were on the truck. Worth the money. First move from Southern CA to Vancouver, WA $6,625.00 It took two days to pack since I was also moving some of my s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 2 moves with them: Southern CA to Vancouver, WA and Vancouver WA to Washougal, WA

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018