Advanced Plumbing LLC

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since March 2008

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We are a Pacific Northwest Plumbing shop established in 1971 by the McAllister Family. We are still family owned and operated today. We are actively involved in the day-to-day running of the company. The McAllister Family truly values their employees; they treat everyone like extended family members. We hire local and teach employees the Plumbing & Construction Trade. WE ENSURE 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ON ALL REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENTS . LIFETIME WORKMANSHIP. WE TAKE ON VERY INVOLVED WATER REPLACEMENT JOBS. WE HAVE REPLACED OVER 10,000 WATER REPLACEMENTS . WE CAN REPLACE RESIDENTIAL HOME WATER PIPES. WE ALSO DO SMALLER PROJECTS & REPAIRS...

HONKE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING INC

Honke Heating and Air Conditioning Inc have been servicing Gresham and Portland area customers for over 40+ years. The employees of Honke Heating and Air Conditioning are the heart of the company, each one just as committed to customer service as the other which is why our mission is simply to provide, trust, integrity, quality brand equipment, experience, high tech knowledge and dependable service, indoor air quality and comfort to our residential and commercial customers. Our customers are very important to us and we have the track record to prove it, customer service 24 hours a day is always first and most important. We only provide top quality products and services which allows us to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our employees are factory trained and certified above the industry standards allowing you the peace of mind you deserve and expect from a company you’re choosing to work in your home or business. Being a locally owned and operated company we stay current with the happenings of the community’s that we serve, keeping up to date on code and energy requirements and making charitable contributions. We have several advantages over our competition, we are a top rated PGE aprroved heat pump contractor, Northwest Natural certified Gas and Service Solutions contractor, Oregon Energy Trust certified Partner, Energy Star Products Provider, certified with the Oregon State Department of Energy and the Federal Government to offer the tax credits that the high efficiency products can qualify for. Consider the long term savings new and efficient equipment can offer. The money you spend can make a lot of sense. Enjoy years of worry free operation and comfort with the best manufacturer warranties in the industry. Honke Heating and Air Conditioning’s qualified technicians are experienced in residential and commercial installation of: •Gas, Oil and Electric Furnaces •Heat Pumps •Air Conditioners •Ductless mini split heat pump systems •Gas and electric hot water heaters both tankless and tank •Hydraulic Boiler Systems •Radiant Heating Systems •Gas Fireplaces •Gas piping installation and repair •Media and Electronic Air Filters •New Ductwork •In floor Heating •Programmable Thermostats Lasting value from the company you trust. Because of the Lennox and Rudd Quality Dealer Standards Program customers know they can trust us. We’ve met the toughest standards in the business. We sell,install and service the highest quaility ductless heat pumps and are a proud Mitsubishi Diamond Dealer, Daikin Absolute Comfort Dealer, LG- Life’s Good Dealer, Fujitsu Halcyon certified Dealer. We have been voted *“Best Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor” the last 4 years in a row. (*per the Gresham Outlook and Sandy Post reader survey). We are active members in ORACCA (Oregon Air Conditioning Contractors of America), NWCC (north west collage of construction), NATE (north american technician excellence), several local chamber of commerce’s including Gresham, Sandy and Troutdale/Wood Village. Give us a call today to find out more!!

04/30/2020

Calling for service for something you know nothing about is frightening. They responded immediately and all the steps needed to be taken were explained. They did not leave until everything was better than before! Advanced Plumbing will be the only plumber I ever call again and would recommend them without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
plumbing both outdoors and indoors

03/02/2019

I noticed my water bill had skyrocketed. I complained to the water department and they sent these cool brochures on how to detect a leak. Using their materials, I determined the leak was in the main waterline so I put in a request for quotes on 1/2/19. Their guy, I want to call him Mark, literally called within 5 minutes of me sending out a request for quotes. We briefly chatted about options. I w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Water Line

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to make this review! This was a fun project for the crew. If you ever need anything please call. We are here to help. Thank you, Advanced Plumbing

01/08/2019

The service tech was great! They were here within an hour. The price was to be expected... about the same as everywhere I called. Very happy with their service and pricing. I will be using them again when needed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A broken pipe that froze

CATEGORY plumbing

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to make this review! If you ever need anything give us a call! We are here to help! Thank you, Advanced Plumbing
D

10/10/2017

An hour after they said they'd be there someone did actually call and apologize for being late, but only after I called them twice. Finally one guy showed up almost two hours late, but he didn't even have any tools to do the job so he had to wait for another guy. Finally, three hours later, I had two guys fixing my toilet while another guy stood around outside. I asked if they knew anything about ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I setup an appointment to have my toilet replaced, and the filters on all faucets cleaned out.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to make a review. We use all feedback to improve our company. Job scope: We replaced one toilet & repair another toilet. We have made positive changes to improve service experience. We protect work routes & give free estimates Thank you, Advanced Plumbing Family

06/08/2017

Josh, Eric and their team are top knotch. We had to relocate our water main line from one side of our property to the other about 175 feet away, we have a flag lot property and the city forced us to move the line. We had a very short window to do this in. Josh came out just 2 days after my call to him, and Eric came out to start the work 2 days later....amazing! I chose Advanced because of all the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new water main to be installed.

CATEGORY plumbing

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to make this review! If you ever need anything give us a call! have a great day! Advanced Plumbing

Advanced Plumbing, LLC, is dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in service. we are a 40 year old completely family run plumbing business that prides ourselves on our extreme respect for our customers. We appreciate the chance to earn your business; so we show up on time, we communicate, we have positive attitudes. We offer trench less drilling for water services. We are Uponor Pex installers.