Adobe Construction LLC

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since April 2006

OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES WITHIN A 35 MILE BOUNDARY. LICENSE #197102...

Alpha Contractors LLC

Welcome To Alpha Contractors LLC. At Alpha Contractors LLC, we paint every project as if it were our own. Listening to a customer’s needs and providing complete, honest and thorough bids are at the forefront of our work. We use specific, proven methods to perform painting excellence. We know the products we use, and maintain great relationships with our suppliers to support our efforts. Whether your next project is commercial or residential, large or small, look to Alpha Contractors LLC for the best solution. Alpha Contractors LLC in Portland , Oregon, has been adding beauty and protection to your residential and commercial projects for over 17 years. We are family owned and operated, licensed, bonded, and insured, and offer free estimates. Our owner is personally involved on every job both large and small to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Call us today for an appointment and make sure to ask about our 3 and 6 year warranties on exterior paint jobs.

10/20/2016

It was not through you guys, but when they did the work for me, I was very pleased. They were excellent. I had one bid and the people wanted whole bunch of money and they only wanted to do just like a little tiny section for whole bunch of money and then I contacted them and they came out and they ended up doing like probably twice as much as work for the same work and they did a fantastic job. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Adobe Construction do work for me like years ago. It was probably five years ago. They do coating on the outside of the house that is kind of mixture of plaster and rock together.

CATEGORY house painters

03/03/2015

Jon and crew have done a couple of projects for me and always are prompt and professional, making sure the job is done right before leaving.  They show up early and work hard, very conscientious of quality.   I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely rebuilt part of my driveway, tearing out feet-thick old aggregate concrete which was causing water problems.  Tore out part of my front lawn, moved sprinkler heads, and widened my (long) driveway by about 2 feet.  Also, they helped with some drainage problems.

01/27/2015

The staff  were prompt and gave us a good estimation. It was competitive bid and favorable. I would recommend them to a friend or a family member to come in and give a bid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got a bid for coating on our basement walls and secure the old concrete. We did not move forward with this project yet.

CATEGORY concrete repair,basement waterproofing

12/27/2012

Jon and Dan worked super hard to complete the replastering the walls and ceilings of most of the house. It took around 3 weeks. There was a lot of other work going on with the renovation (electrician, HVAC, door replacement, blown-in insulation, etc.) and they coordinated their tasks with the other construction activities. We have lived with the plastered walls and ceilings for almost a year now a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ReCoated plaster on the walls and ceilings of most of the 2500 sq ft., 2 floor 1940 house.

01/18/2010

Jon is great to work with. He plastered our daughter's room after a remodel last summer and came out again this summer to plaster a living room wall that had been damaged in a fire. He's prompt, responsive, and does great work - matching the new plaster to the original.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
plaster work

CATEGORY plastering

A family run business specializing in all phases of residential remodeling and restoration including kitchens, baths, basements, attics and additions. We also do old style traditional plaster and stucco, basement waterproofing, patios, decks, fencing, drainage systems and stonework.