ADAM GRENDON HOME RESTORATION

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since January 2007

COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB....

QMarvin Painting LLC

Thank you for visiting our profile, we look forward to serving you. We are proud to be your local painting expert for over 15 years. No project is too big, no project is too small, we love and do it all. Our mission is simple, to be your number one choice for your next project. Our vision is just as simple, to grow our business by letting our work speak for itself. We value integrity and honesty among other things that include but are not limited to professionalism, honesty, work and moral ethical practices. We strive for perfection at every turn and look forward to being your next phone call. Call us to the number listed above for your FREE ESTIMATE today!

Offers by QMarvin Painting LLC on Angie's List

10/23/2007

He did a great job, and corrected a few issues left behind by the plumber. His attention to detail was wonderful and came in right on budget. I had him do a few extra things above and beyond the originally discussed project since he was doing such a great job. He worked cleanly, efficiently, and did very high quality work. I couldn't be happier with him, and will definitely be using his services a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumber had re-plumbed shower, needed some drywall done & tile relayed. Adam corrected a few plumbing problems left by the original plumber - put in the green board & drywall, then laid in the tile.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

08/07/2007

Adam performed this work expertly and with great foresight. He was especially good about asking exactly what we wanted at every step of the way, before making any decisions of his own about how to proceed with the work. He was very patient when we asked basic questions, and he explained things carefully and intelligibly. Most importantly, the floors turned out beautifully! The final cost for this ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A half-bathroom and a small foyer outside it needed new flooring material. (The old vinyl was cracked and gross-looking.) Adam removed multiple layers of vinyl from both floors, together with the staples etc. that were affixing them to the sub-floor. He also removed the cove base (vinyl baseboard) all around. Adam then laid down mortar board in both spaces and tiled the floors with two different styles of mosaic tile, which we had selected. This process also involved removing the toilet, sink and vanity from the bathroom (we agreed that tile should be set beneath the vanity, so that the floor would be uniform throughout the bathroom). Adam also created new tile baseboards for both spaces, with tiles that we supplied. After the tile was set and grouted, Adam replaced the sink and vanity, and added extra tile baseboard as an ornament around the base of the vanity. (See pictures below!) Note that the $1225 was for labor only; we procured most materials and paid for all materials ourselves

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring

06/01/2007

Everything went well and I am quite pleased with Adam's diligence. He works for an hourly rate and stays busy and focused all the time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Adam remove some warped and rotting boards from my deck and replace them with new, then sand all the decking planks so they could be uniformly stained (I did the staining). Adam even took time to find me best pricing on the wood and picked it all up. End result is very good. I also had Adam pressure wash my driveway, which he did very well.

CATEGORY handyman service

05/21/2007

Adam is extremely responsible, honest and dependable. He is a very hardworker and is an outstanding, craftsman. I am planning on using him, to do finish carpentry on my new home. My father, is going to use him to, refinish his maple hardwood floors. I would highly recommend Adam, you won't be disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adam repaired dry rot, on my front porch and deck. He built a gate and partial fence for me. He also, coached me on some interior painting, I was doing.

CATEGORY woodworking

05/07/2007

Adam did a great job for me and was particularly attentive to controlling the dust that was created. It took two full days to get the work done and he was prompt, thorough, and professional, asking me my opinion when there were options on what could be done for stain color, finish gloss, etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My window sills throughout the house were deteriorated from sun and window frame condensation collecting and puddling on the wood surfaces. I hired Adam to sand them down, match the stain, and refinish them. He had all the tools needed and knew how to use them efficiently and effectively. Note that the cost I paid included $100 worth of materials.

CATEGORY woodworking

COSMETIC REMODELING, TILE SETTING, PAINTING, DRYWALL, CARPENTRY-FINISH, FLOORING, HARDWOOD FLOOR REFINISHING, LIGHT PLUMBING.

ELECTRICAL, ROOFING.