Abraham Tile

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since May 2011

B Rated | 3 Reviews

www.portlandoregantile.com...

Pro Serv Restoration & Cln

Proserv restoration and cln is a full-service remediation and construction company that can clean, restore, and rebuild any damage caused by water or smoke. No matter how big or small the water damage loss is, Total Restoration can make your house clean, safe, and habitable in no time! We offer a vast array of remodeling and home repairs. Need a new deck? A fence? How about a garage? Give us a call today. We treat each and every customer as if you were part of our family

C

05/25/2013

Curt Abraham was very professional with his estimate which I deemed reasonable at the time. He was on time all the time and very courteous. He cleaned up after each session and left my home just the way he found it. I found him through a newspaper ad but also discovered he was on Angie's List. With over 10 years doing nothing but tile work, I was expecting a very professional job. The tile work, h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 3" x 6" subway tile with mosaic inset to form tub surround. Installed glass shower door ($130 of total job). Removed construction debris ($100 of total job).

05/06/2013

Curt was great, he answered the phone right away, came to do an estimate and we scheduled a day for the work to be done. I will use him when we remodel our bathroom's in our next home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our bathroom tile grout was cleaned & fixed in the shower, replaced on the floors in place where the grout had come out & counter top was recalked.

01/12/2012

They did an excellent job. They were very friendly and were on time. They cleaned up after they were done and the tile looks beautiful. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-tiled a large entry area of our church.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

Commercial & residential interior, exterior tile & shower installations, heated floor work, marble, granite, travertine, ceramic, porcelain, glass, remodels and new construction, designed countertops, back splashes, remodeling & new construction.

Check, PayPal