AA Plus Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since March 2012

owner-operator, cash,cards, checks...

Northeast Pressure Washers LLC

Specializing in pressure washing for exteriors of homes, businesses, driveways, walkways, sidewalks, patios, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/16/2020

Boris is the best carpet cleaner that my husband and I have ever used! We had pet stains from our puppy and Spilled Kool-Aid from my husband on our white carpet! Boris was able to get it out which is absolutely unbelievable! This is the second time that we used him because the first time he cleaned our stained carpets from our puppy so well and the price was so reasonable compared to all the other...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My whole house with white carpet

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

07/14/2018

Out of the three cleaners I called, Boris was the only one that was able to schedule me on short notice: a Saturday no less. He scheduled a 1 pm time but was running late by 30 minutes. He did notify me of this which I really appreciated - good customer service. He was professional and courteous. Told me of the work that he was going to do and answered my questions. I will use him going forward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Living room, dining area, hallway and two sets of stairs. Some stains but mostly heavy traffic areas.

08/25/2017

Perfectly. Boris came on time. Went right to work. Got all the stains out of the carpets. Was finished in a little over 2 hours. I have used him twice. He is a lovely man and a good worker.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 2 rooms of wall to wall and 3 area rugs.

04/07/2017

He did a great job overall. I guess my only minor issue was I thought he could have vacuumed prior to carpet cleaning. The carpets were left very clean but there were bits of debris left from not vacuuming or not doing it thoroughly. It took no time at all to vacuum up the debris for me and the carpets smelled and looked clean. I found him to be knowlegable and professional Great value too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boris cleaned 2 houses for me in the past 2 weeks.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

11/02/2016

Excellent! The two technicians (I wish I had written their names) were polite and professional. Were very careful not to make a mess and cleaned up everything afterwards. I will definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Urgent carpet cleaning on third floor of home and stairwell.

ALWAYS DOING OUR BEST