A+ Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since May 2006

503-314-7453 - Family owned and operated. Specializing in pet odor removal, carpet repairs & re-stretching, area rug cleaning and air duct cleaning. We have been rated as superior carpet cleaners in the Portland area for over 13 years. We care about quality, professionalism and service. We are highly trained in what we do and in shows with over 1,000 positive reviews (on Angie's List, Yelp, Google Maps and Nextdoor). We are a family owned and operating business. Mike Kevin and Kris do all the work, which they are amazing by the way, Tiki and Jen work in the office. We not only clean carpets but we clean upholstery, area rugs, air ducts, dryer vents and Mike does carpet repairs and re-stretching. Call us for a free phone quote at 503-314-7453. Angie's List Super Service Award Winners 13 consecutive years! Licensed, Bonded, Insured CCB #182152. We service Washington County and portions of Multnomah & Clackamas Counties. **Trip charge may apply to outlying areas**...

Renaissance Rug Cleaning Inc.

Renaissance is a family owned rug cleaning workshop located in the heart of SE Portland near Hawthorne and Ladd's Addition. For over 18 years Renaissance has been the area's only oriental rug specific cleaning and restoration company. We specialize in what we know best oriental carpet cleaning. The owners have nearly 6 decades of combined experience working with rugs and carpets.

06/02/2020

It was excellent! They showed up on time, stayed close to their bids, and they got out the stain that we didn't think they were able to get out. I really appreciate the call they made before showing up and after they did the job, it was awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned 3 rooms, 2 couches, and our recliner chair.

03/09/2020

They are always great. I would highly recommend them them and I would hire them again. .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have been cleaning my carpets for about 10 years.

01/09/2020

Kevin was great. Very professional and thorough. I have to give a big thank you to the office staff. They were so accommodating. We had had some sort of mix up with another vendor. Since we were on a deadline, this was a real problem! No problem for A+ Quality Cleaning Inc. They, quite simply, saved the day for us. The carpets look like new. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning of newly purchased home.

12/23/2019

It went great! They were thorough and easy to work with. They also showed up and left in a timely manner. I would recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my carpets in my whole house

10/04/2019

It went great! A+ really assessed the situation thoroughly, did a great job pretreating and cleaning the carpets, at a great price. We were really happy with the whole experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned wall to wall carpeting

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet and upholstery cleaning, carpet repairs and re-stretching, pet odor removal, specialty stain removal, oriental and area rug cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, air duct cleaning, tile & grout cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express