JBLC Construction

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 974

Philomath, OR 97370

JBLC Construction is a family-owned and operated business based in Philomath, Oregon. We offer a versatile range of services for commercial and residential clients including siding and framing, windows and doors, dry rot repair, light excavation, and more. Whether you're looking for a complete home-makeover or a new floor for the office, JBLC offers quality craftsmanship at a fair price. Call us today at 541-609-8933 to speak to a representative....

home remodeling (5)

11/06/2019

Very well. JBLC has a great team that has varied expertise and a high level of professionalism. They were focused on doing the best possible work no matter the challenges. Each team member seemed to treat their work as though this was their own home. For reasons out of their control, the JBLC team had to extend the work schedule. They never complained and made sure I was informed at all times as t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old windows and installation of 28 new windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

08/31/2019

It went very well. We were a "smaller job", but Jordan worked us in between jobs. There was dry rot, as expected, which increased the initial bid. We knew this was a strong possibility and Jordan kept me posted along the way. The work was done well and in a timely manner. Great service and communication!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some siding replaced on an older home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

07/31/2019

This was a real estate transaction that had urgent deadlines for repairs. Jordan was at the home to evaluate that same day I called him. They were able to come to the home within a couple days to complete the repairs so we could pass the inspection. They did an extremely thorough job, more than what was expected, and everyone involved was happy with their services. I would definitely use them agai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain ditch dug in crawlspace and insulation in attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

06/25/2019

It was good. They were accommodating. I was satisfied with their work. They were flexible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He remodeled my house. It was adding and extension.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

06/25/2019

Very good. I highly recommend them. They just did what they said they were going to and they charged me what they said they were going to charge me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some construction work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2018

We cover a wide variety of services. Everything from Custom Homes to Additions, Siding, Dry rot repair, Flooring, Finish Carpentry, light excavation, and much more!!

Visa, Check