OREGON MARBLE REFINISHING

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since June 2010

Oregon Marble Refinishing is a natural stone restoration company. We refinish stone floors, countertops, tables, mantels, showers, tub decks, etc. We specialize in marble, limestone and travertine floor polishing, honing, grinding (to remove lippage), granite polishing, honing and sealing. We take pride in the quality of our work and strive, to the best of our abilities, to give our clients the desired results that THEY want to achieve. Our mission is simply to make our customers happy, so they can enjoy the quality and beauty of their natural stone....

Kamanski Construction

Now is the perfect time to make over your home! When planning for a home remodel most people spend hours choosing chromatic colors, fine fixtures, and superb surfaces, but what about selecting the correct contractor? Working with the best contractor will ensure a job done right the first time, on time, with a lifetime of fond memories for you and your family. When you choose Kamanski Construction’s family of experts, you and your home beomes our most valuable asset. We treat every project like our own. Our team strives to impress with their extreme level of detail, not only to our high-quality craftsmanship, but also the time we spend to talk with you to ensure you are getting exactly what you desire, every step of the way. We are a full-service general contractor and have access to the best designers and architects in Portland to help turn your dreams into reality. We offer kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, basement remodeling, and full home transformations! You deserve to work with the best in Portland home remodeling. Kamanski Construction has a 5-star rating on Houzz an​ A+ rating from the BBB. We are Oregon licensed, bonded and insured. Give me a call, I promise we won’t disappoint.

06/20/2018

What can I say....countertops are a pleasure to keep clean now. He removed many layers of buildup and then resealed them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
granite countertops needed striping and then resealing

02/06/2017

He was on time, was very flexible to work with and provided high quality results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing and sealing of two marble bathroom countertops, plus sealing of granite kitchen counters.

02/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I found this contrator off of Angie's List. I sent them an email with a request for a meeting and they responded almost immediately. they came to my house the next morning and gave me a price for the work that I wanted. They were very prompt, professional and did an excellent job on the work. I would definitely both recommend them to others as well as use them again.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

09/23/2014

I heard about OMR as a referral from a stone cutter I pass on a regular basis. I gave Hal measurements and a description of the kitchen island and he provided a bid over the phone. Hal called prior to arrival and was punctual. He protected the surrounding areas very thoroughly prior to starting. I had a polished marble island which I wanted brought down to a honed finish. Hal meticulously made thi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished carrara marble kitchen island

06/12/2014

He is incredibly professional. He was punctual. He came out and looked it over, gave a bid, had a reasonable return time of when he could do the job and he did it absolutely perfectly and he didn't make a big mess in my whole house either. He's just very professional and knowledgeable. He was A in every category. In fact, I recommended him to someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He polished and sealed our marble bath vanity and he replaced grout and he honed, sealed and filled a marble dining table. He replaced and re-grouted tile edging in the kitchen and he cleaned and re-sealed all my granite in the kitchen.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Grinding (with diamond abrasives) removes lippage (uneven tiles), deep scratches, and makes surface flat. Honing removes small and medium scratches and etching from acidic or high alkaline substances before polishing. Honing also can produce a nice matte finish if so desired. Polishing restores shine and luster to marble, travertine, limestone and granite. Repairs chips, cracks, grout, filling of holes in travertine, caulking. Replacement of tiles. Deep cleaning removes deeply embedded di