Oregon City Dentistry: Brett Johnson DMD

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since October 2008

Welcome to Oregon City Dentistry, where your Oregon City Dentist, Dr. Brett Johnson, and his caring staff look forward to making your dental experience comfortable and pleasant. As a dentist in Oregon City for over 20 years, we have worked hard to create a warm, relaxing environment for our patients and have earned a reputation for compassion, enthusiasm, personal relationships and a commitment to providing quality dental care. We aim to be the best choice for family dental care Oregon City has to offer, and go the extra mile for all our patients. We also serve West Linn, Milwaukie, South East Portland and the surrounding communities. Make your initial appointment today and come experience the difference. We promise we’ll brighten your smile....

FUJIOKA FAMILY DENTISTRY - AIMEE M FUJIOKA DMD

Your family’s SPECIAL SMILES deserve nothing less. You’ll find this and more at Fujioka Family Dentistry. The dictionary defines family as “a group of individuals living under one roof.” To Dr. Theodore (Ted) Fujioka and his daughter, Dr. Aimee Fujioka, family means continuing a tradition of excellence in dentistry and patient care. Since 1972, Dr. Ted has provided three generations of Vancouver families with honest, reliable and uncompromising dentistry they could trust. Dr. Aimee has joined her father in practice to ensure the continuation of this care for future generations.

04/27/2015

The service is great. The staff is good. The waiting room is pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for cleaning.

04/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were only with them for a year. My husband and I were very satisfied with them. We only had cleaning and xrays.

05/06/2013

outstanding.  he made sure i was comfortable and relaxed.  results are great.  when he was finished, you would never know half my front tooth had broken off.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed a broken tooth.

04/11/2011

He is good. I have been seeing him for a couple years. He is very, very personable. My wife has been going to him for longer than I have. He does what he says he's going to do, and he does it well. I'm a coward when it comes to dentists, and he catered to me. He has some pretty reduced hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is our dentist.

07/14/2010

I've been going there for years so there's nothing I don't like.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my teeth cleaned.

CATEGORY dentists

Preventative Dental Care: - Comprehensive X-rays & Examinations - Dental Hygiene / Cleaning - Sealants - Fluoride Treatment - Gum Disease Treatment New and Replacement Fillings: - Crowns - Bridges - Partials - Dentures - Implants - Cosmetic Dental Care Teeth Whitening: - Veneers - Crowns - Natural Tooth-Colored Fillings - Bonding

MasterCard, Visa, Check