Oregon Blind & Window Cleaning

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

Portland Portland

Oregon City, OR 97045

Oregon Blind & Window Cleaning will beat any other price! We not only clean blinds & windows but offer the "Best" new Blinds price guarantee! Specializing in new blinds sales, Blind & window cleaning, drapes, and roof and gutter cleaning. Servicing Portland and surrounding areas and also Albany and Eugene. Our company uses only Eco-friendly cleaning products and of course is licensed, bonded, and insured. Oregon Blind Cleaning is one of the leading and most innovative window covering businesses in the Northwest. We are a family run, professional business established in 1998. As the cleaning business has rapidly expanded, our customers often inquire about where they can get high-quality, new window coverings from a company that offered the same great on-site services as Oregon Blind & Window Cleaning. With customers yearning for a higher quality service than they got at the warehouse, hardware, or department stores, we began the all to include service repairs and sales of new blinds. Oregon Blind Cleaning is a complete window covering service selling new blinds, shades and shutters from all of the leading manufacturers, a state-of-the-art ultrasonic on-site cleaning system and a complete repair service. Call Oregon Blind Cleaning today for exceptional work....

Blind Cleaning (102)Window Cleaning (83)Window Treatments (25)Gutter Cleaning (12)Roof Cleaning (10)Carpet Cleaning (9)Pressure Washing (9)Skylights (5)Water and Smoke Damage (4)Window Tinting (3)Awnings (2)Roofing (1)

11/05/2019

The service was awesome! Lewis is an outstanding guy! His team was very helpful and respectful. My windows look brand new!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing and new windows

CATEGORY roofing, window cleaning, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

10/10/2019

Unfortunately they proved to be a complete waste of time. I contacted them on a Thursday to try to get on their schedule. We texted back and forth but they never confirmed the appointment so I texted them again on Friday. No response. I followed up again on Monday and finally got a response. Made an appointment for 12pm Tuesday. So 12:45 Tuesday rolls around and I haven't heard from anyone. I text...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window and skylight cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed] Pleasure speaking with you a couple weeks ago. Again I wanted to apologize for not being able to complete this project for you on time. It doesn’t happen often we make these mistakes but I am sincerely sorry. You mentioned on the phone you didn’t really find the review fitting and you could take it off I wanted to see if you could still do that? You also mentioned using...
D

10/09/2019

Had trouble getting him to respond via email and when he finally did he gave very vague info on timelines. When he had time to schedule it he ultimately had the wrong city and really didn’t appear to want to service the Salem area. But he was really nice and sounded professional when I finally spoke with him. It just didn’t work out. Will do blinds myself and I found someone to do the carpet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blind cleaning & carpet cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

I called [Member Name Removed] back after she requested an estimate for blind cleaning and carpet cleaning. Although Her job is an hour away, I was still willing to do the job for our $150 minimum charge. After she told me she already cleaned the blinds and only wanted spot cleaning for the carpets, it told her I would still charge the minimum. She stated it was no problem at all finding a local c...

10/01/2019

It went really well. They did a wonderful job and were very respectful. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window and Blind cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

09/03/2019

Everything was perfect! They fit us in last minute and came to our rental the day we were moving out. They were super friendly and efficient and even went above and beyond a month after the cleaning service to resend an invoice due to an issue with the property management company. Highly recommend these guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blind cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning, window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

08/02/2019

Both men were courteous, easy to work with. Our windows are the cleanest they have ever been, screens also. They ever cleaned the screen frames.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows cleaned, outside only

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

06/20/2019

Everything went great, beating my expectations. All the blinds were removed, then taken to their truck, right on site. Cleaned and put back up after the windows had been done. I have a 2 story house and also 3 skylights, and there was no problem with any of it. I will definitely have them back again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 12 windows & screens, and 3 skylights to be cleaned. Also, different type of blinds for the windows.

CATEGORY blind cleaning, window cleaning, skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

06/20/2019

Worker was on time, and very personable. Did the work in organized manner and quickly and thoroughly. Asked questions when unsure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and skylights inside and outside including screens and tracks.

CATEGORY window cleaning, skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed] I wanna thank you for the business and I also want to thank you for taking the time to give us a review on Angie’s list. I hope you have a wonderful summer

06/20/2019

Excellent in all areas. These guys were so thorough, we even did an after walk thru to make sure everything was perfect, and perfect is was when they were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows Cleaned inside and out, Roof and Gutters

CATEGORY blind cleaning, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

05/06/2019

Terrific. Louis and his team not only did an excellent and efficient job but also accommodated some of my specific needs. I had just taken in 2 kittens and they made sure my apartment was done with the least amount of disruption and saw to it that the kittens did not escape. Definitely highly recommend them. Louis did a great job of overseeing his employees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All the windows washed in my 3 bedroom apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

On-site blind and window cleaning. We come to you, take your blinds down, clean them with ultrasonic technology, then rehang them. New blind sales! Roof & Gutter cleaning along with pressure cleaning! • Drapes • Blinds & shades • Verticals • Cubicle curtains • Drapery hardware Blind sales and repairs Window cleaning Ultrasonic cleaning Fire and water restoration