Northwest Grace Moving Inc.

A82 REVIEWS

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since March 2009

19764 Cypresswood St

Oregon City, OR 97045

(ODOT # 131526, USDOT# 199959) Portlands top rated moving company. We are a Licensed and Insured Full service, Family owned Christian Moving Company registered with Oregon and the US. Every mover has a clean background check and are fully trained in the moving Industry. We provide safe and hassle free service for all your moving needs. We have an Insurance policy for up to 1 million. We also provide labor only services. (pack/unpack, load/unload) LOCAL and LONG DISTANCE we do it all! I, Matthew Furgason am the owner and I am on every move. (Owner & Operator) Call today to get a quote for your next move!...

Moving Companies (82)Delivery Service (2)Storage (1)

02/06/2020

Excellent. Grace was on-time, thoughtful and considerate. Very flexible and worked with us to accomplish the move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving all items from my daughter's house to a local storage locker.

CATEGORY moving companies, storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

Thank you so much. We were happy we could help with your daughters move. Take care. God bless!

09/15/2019

They were great. Showed at 9:15 we walked through the house and we talked about everything that should be moved. They worked efficiently and we had some super heavy dressers. My only complaint and I talked to the person on the phone about the rate who said it was an Oregon set rate but they quoted me a higher rate that their Angies list deal: Here's The Deal: $755.4 for 3 movers for 4 hours each (...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
move our furniture to a new house

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2019

03/04/2019

I was very impressed. I have moved several times in the military, but this was the first time that I coordinated myself. I was expecting day labors with one boss...what I got was three very professional people that took pride in their work. My wife covered, protected and wrapped most of the furniture fearing the worse.....afterwards, we both agreed that it was not necessary and we could have just ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved house hold goods locally

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed]! thank you for being really prepared, we are not used to that. We really appreciated it. We hope you enjoy your new beautiful home. Thank you again [Member Name Removed] for your Military service!

08/30/2018

These gentlemen were friendly and great to work with. Besides our household items, we also had large shop tools and outdoor furniture and tools. It ended up taking two trips because of the non-stickability of many of the items. It was a long day and these guys never complained about any of the work. They always had great attitudes, joked with me and each other and got the job done. I would hire th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving household and tools from Oregon City to Wilsonville

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]! It was a joy working with You and your Family. We hope all is well!

04/16/2018

Matthew and crew did an outstanding job of moving our household goods. They are professional and fast. Through it all, they asked questions whenever it was unclear what was to be moved or to which room our furniture or boxes were destined. Everything arrived in perfect condition and no walls, stairs, or doorways were any the worse for it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved out of one house and into another.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2018

04/03/2018

Moving sucks. We were very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We moved about a half mile to our new home. Matt and his crew were great. Punctual and personable. Moving is hard work and the guys were smiling and asking questions throughout the day. Thought of things I hadn’t even considered and made sure no damage was done to get the job done fast. Worked their butts off the whole time. Other than their scheduled lunch break, worked continuously throughout the day. They wrapped all of our furniture to protect the wood and disassembled and reassembled our beds. Hire them for your next move.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for allowing us to help with your move. It was our pleasure and we hope all is well!

03/21/2018

Matthew and his team were wonderful to work with. I did a two part move with them moving my studio with very large pieces first and then on the second part, they moved my very heavy antique furniture. Great care was taken as many pieces are irreplaceable and some have very expensive glass. Everything was very carefully wrapped and padded for the trip across town. The team of 3 worked together in a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving antique furniture, large cabinets and shop

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for allowing us to help with your move. It was our pleasure! We hope the new home is going great!

11/06/2017

The whole team was engaged and took pride in their work. They were very service conscientious. I will be recommending them to many others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A Small job, just a few heavier items from one house to another.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

08/31/2017

They took care of me as I knew they would from the first time I needed them. They get the job done, they ask questions if necessary. They are nice AND interested in what you need. "Interested" matters! :) Very happy with Northwest Grace Moving Inc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2nd part of moving out. I needed help with final wardrobe boxes, etc being moved to my new home. I had countless boxes/garbage that I was very overwhelmed with, I had furniture that I couldn't figure out how to "make whole"

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2017

Thank you again [Member Name Removed] for allowing us to help with your move. It was our pleasure!

07/30/2017

The entire team took such good care of me. By the time they arrived I was exhausted and pressured out. They put me at ease they got everything moved in record time. They were nice, funny, supportive, understanding. I even caught one of the guys turning over a wobbly piece of furniture I had and tightening it up so it doesn't wobble anymore. (I'm not very handy) I will be using them again on a foll...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to move from a home I was renting to a home I was buying and I needed some furniture put together when at the new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2017

Professional moving by clean cut, honest people. We wrap and cover items for maximum protection. Floor runners are down to protect your home as well. Local moves and long distance moves, we do it all!

Pool Tables, Safes over 300lbs, Grand and baby Grand Pianos. some upright pianos

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover