Merritt H Beymer Craftsman & Handyman LLC

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since July 2010

General Residential contractor, repair or remodel of homes, manufactured homes, and small commercial....

N/A

Kinservik Steel

0  REVIEWS
Kinservik Steel

Kinservik Steel specializes in custom hand-railings and decorative steel, as well as misc. steel repair and service. Christian Kinservik (owner-operator) has been in the steel business for 10+ years. From heavy industrial welding to intricate decorative steel design, no job is too big or small for Kinservik Steel.

03/08/2015

Merrill was awesome!  He communicated from the beginning(before estimate till last moment when completing project).  Badly damaged room(walls and window) look better than when I bought home.  Eveything is bright and clean.  He fixed unsightly tub caulking-which I had never been able to determine why it was so discolored, did assorted repairs so that I will be able to list home in the next couple o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs to home before moving:  door replacement/painting, wall repair/painting, cabinet repairs, caulking tub, ceiling, window sill replacement.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,interior painters

06/14/2014

He arrived when he said he would, and did the work efficiently. I have other small odd jobs that my husband nor I can do and I will have him come back and work on that list.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dishwasher was moving inside the cabinet and he re anchored it. And our banister was loose and he put in molly bolts to hold it firm.

CATEGORY handyman service

09/16/2013

Excellent. Great quality work, easy to work with, and a nice guy. My wife and I already plan on using his services again. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of tub surround.

CATEGORY handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

04/16/2012

He is so excellent. He is a very nice guy and he is very thorough. He goes way past what other people do to make sure he gets the right equipment and the right stuff for the job. He's very meticulous in his work and he's reasonably priced. He's excellent to work with as far as returning phone calls promptly and showing up to work promptly. He is just a really good guy. I had higher bids than his; ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am using Merritt H Beymer Craftsman and Handyman. I found him through my insurance adjuster. I had him come out about a month ago for a very complicated job. A raccoon got into my crawl space and ruined my insulation and did all kinds of terrible things underneath my house. I had another person tear everything out and Merritt came out and finished it. Because he was so good I had him bid on a bathroom project. He has begun work on that but he's not done yet; he's in the process of getting it done.

CATEGORY handyman service

Home repair, remodeling, building or repairing decks, sheds and fences, exterior and interior painting, handyman service, siding, windows, doors, & trim.

Flat roof repair, plumbing or electrical