I have other licenced sub-contracters to use on the job. It really just depends on the size of the project....

Pro Scape NW Inc

74  REVIEWS
Pro Scape NW Inc

**Special - One free Aeration and Fertilizer Application ($80 value, up to 5,000 sq ft) with every NEW Full Service Maintenance Program** Pro Scape N.W., Inc. is a full spectrum landscaping company offering year-round affordable environmentally friendly landscape services, plus quality installations. Our company has always put our environment first! We have never applied a blanket application of weed and feed insecticide or fungicide; we are incredibly proud of our value-based green friendly small business. If you have any questions, please call 503-804-0116.

06/25/2015

Very efficient, is punctual and job is done quickly and professionally. Helpful with suggestions  Highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel , painting, miscellaneous repairs

CATEGORY remodeling

C

09/26/2013

He started last August and finished October and the price is average compared to other quotes that we had. It was a old garage and we had him tear down our old garage and rebuild a new one at the same place. We also had him tear up the front lawn and lower it and put in a new sidewalk in like an approach to the house. Everything about the garage was perfect and the front lawn was great but the con...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Maximum Construction last October to build a new garage and put a new driveway and sidewalks.

CATEGORY concrete repair,lamp repair,landscaping,lawn service,siding,garage builders

12/31/2012

It was a great experience working with them. They stayed within the estimate and did the work in a timely manner. Everything was done professionally. I would definitely use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer drain replaced. Involved excavation of sidewalk and yard, replacement of sewer line and new concrete sidewalk.

CATEGORY remodeling

08/02/2012

Both projects went smoothly and very quickly. Gordon's crew is very efficient and quick. They got the job done in a very timely manner and did a very good job. He communicates well and often so I always knew what the status of the job was and he was accommodating. He is great to work with when brainstorming how to get something done in a cost effective way and works well with architects who "get" ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There were 2 projects that Maximum Construction did for me. The first was to remove an interior stairwell in my building, replace the floor where the stair were and then to finish off the first floor space into a future kitchen. The project required electrical as well as plumbing re-routing. The second project was to enclose an exterior stairway.

CATEGORY contractors,decks,picture framing,remodeling,woodworking

07/16/2012

This was mostly about getting help to do work I was unable to do myself. Estimate, walkthrough was simple and easy and he pointed out what was and wasn't necessary in the list of work I thought I needed. I provided most supplies and he provided the labor, 3 guys @ $45/hour each the first trip and they knocked out almost all of the work in 6 hours. Electrical work required trenching of drywall in g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wide range of handyman work for new rental property including redesign of built-in cabinet for media center, running new electrical circuit, roof cleaning & repair with upgrades to flashing, gutter screening on two story house, built in bathroom medcine chest.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,contractors,electrician,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

All phases of remodeling, kitchens, bathrooms, additions etc. I have built a few houses, but remoldeling is my main line of bussiness.