Affordable Quality Landscape

A 190 Reviews

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since March 2006

10858 S Beutel Rd

Oregon City, OR 97045

Owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. May contact through email....

lawn care (163)lawn & landscaping (51)lawn treatment (24)tree service (21)mulch delivering (21)rototilling (20)hauling (17)leaf removal (11)pressure washing (5)hardscaping (4)stone & gravel (4)irrigation system (3)

01/31/2020

Tony and his crew did a fantastic job again! I'll definitely keep using them - this was the 2nd year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full yard clean-up

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

05/05/2019

Tony and his crew did an awesome job. Prompt reply to my request for an estimate, really nice guy, fair price, great clean-up and pruning. The ornamental maple looks amazing. The whole yard does. I'll use Tony's services again and again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard clean up, pruning ornamental Japanese maple, pruning large Yew, pruning large Laurel hedge.

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

10/17/2018

Tony & AQL crew did a great job cleaning and pruning all around my house. Tony's knowledge and experience showed in his suggestions about which shrubs are worth trimming and which ones should go away. My yard looks so much better. The job was well done and the crew was delightful to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard clean-up

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

07/08/2018

Professional and responsive. Very nice work. We will hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back yard landscape

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2018

06/22/2018

The work exceeding my expectations!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rototilled my front yard.

CATEGORY rototilling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2018

08/11/2017

My bushes and trees had grown completely out of shape and the yard looked more like a jungle than a yard! The worse part was that I’d had a Gardner for the past 6 years and I’d used about 4 or 5 different gardeners for the 5 years before that, 11 years total. When Tony from affordable quality landscape got here I needed $2,100.00 worth of yard work done, so much for having and paying a Gardner(s) ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my front and back yard mowed and I needed ALL of the bushes trimmed to the correct size, they were bushes that had turned into trees they were so dog-gone big! I also had a dead tree I needed taken out that they cut down and removed. I needed all of the planters/boarders cleaned out and I had a few plants removed all together.

CATEGORY hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2017

07/19/2017

Really well - we have a large lot that historically was not well cared for. Tony and his crew know that we are working to restore native plantings. Native plants can be difficult to identify given how overrun our place is with blackberries and ivy, etc. When they cleared the weeds and overgrowth, we have a number of mature ferns, thimble berries, and other gorgeous plants that they were careful to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've been using Quality Affordable Landscape since 2013. Their work is always top notch and their employees always incredibly professional and pleasant to work with. Thank you!

CATEGORY hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,rototilling,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2017

05/12/2017

Very nice job, fairly priced and would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and yard work.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2017

09/21/2016

The work went very smoothly. We contacted Tony at the start of the summer, and even though he was very busy, he was able to schedule us. We needed him to install a front and side lawn on our house. Before the work even started, he recommended based on the climate and typical summer weather that we should install a sprinkler system to keep the new turf alive during the hot dry end of summer. He rec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed several overgrown garden beds cleaned up. After two large trees were removed, and other limbs cleaned up by arborists, we were left with a lawn that we completely overgrown with weeds and very spotty grass. Tony and his crew installed a new lawn and cleaned up the garden beds.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2016

09/11/2016

Excellent! I wish all contractors would be as meticulous and professional as Tony! He is a perfectionist--it shows in the work he and his crew performed. He gave us information about fertilizing and upkeep so that we can maintain our beautiful new lawn--he really cares that it look good for the long term. When we noticed a tiny defect in a small area (2 feet by 1 foot) of the sod a few weeks after...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced lawn in front and back yards that was in very poor shape after 28 years. Needed extensive rototilling; new soil and sod. Tony got the appropriate type of sod for our yard based on the amount of sunlight we have; and also suggested adjustments to our sprinkler system to ensure that watering would cover the entire lawn. He brought in an expert to make the necessary changes to the sprinklers (for a very reasonable cost.)

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch,rototilling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2016

Dethatching & Aeration. Lawn & Yard Restoration. Tree Trimming.

ask for details