Residential General Contractor - Over 25 years of experiance...

Globus LLC

28  REVIEWS
Globus LLC

Welcome to our page, we are new to Angies's list, but definitely not new to hardwood floors. We are a family owned and operated company, second generation wood flooring experts, with close to 15-years of experience. We specialize in installing, re-finishing & restoring hardwood. We also work on all "plank" flooring, such as: Pre-finished hardwood, or engineered flooring, as well as manufactured laminate & LVP/LVT. Nail down or glued downs. We work with variety of finishes. Oil-based polyurethanes, water-based, Swedish finishes. As well as colored stains. Contact us for your FREE estimate and consultation on your project (big or small). (503)619-6500 Alex.

Award 2019

01/25/2018

Very thoughtful inspection of our needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very prompt and professional! Answered my call and concerns immediately. While we decided to go in another direction, I would call this company again if needed.

07/21/2017

Awesome! It looks beautiful. His attention to detail is excellent. He wasn't very quick, too. Very accommodating to our tight deadline, too. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom install of over-the-range microwave

01/06/2017

Since he didn't show up, I have no way to know if he does good work but I'm not inclined to give him another chance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had arranged for handyman work at my house almost a month ago. My daughter waited over an hour and he never showed up. After multiple attempts to call him, she finally got through and he said he forgot and wouldn't be able to get there today. Needless to say, we won't be using him. Very disappointing!

07/14/2015

He brought his team to get the job done as quickly as possible. We needed parts which he got and applied on a timely basis.  he explained to me what he was doing and why. Easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed sprinkler box, fixed sprinkler system, inspected stuck sprinkler valve and resolved

05/26/2015

Vaughn Lee and his assistant from Above Board came out to look at my deck in late April.  He gave me a quote for $300-400 to weather seal my 10'x20' deck.  At first he said he charged $80 per hour and thought the job would take 2-3 hours so the estimate was on the high side, but I agreed.  He said he was currently finishing up a job but would come at 9am on May 11, to at least begin the pressure w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work was performed

CATEGORY handyman service, deck cleaning, pressure washing

Gazebo's, Decks, fences, concrete, residential remodels, drywall, pull barns, & handyman