NW Electrical Solutions, Corp

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 805

Molalla, OR 97038

Excellent Electrical Services From a Highly Experienced Team. NW Electrical Solutions Corp is a family-owned company that has a team of technicians with more than 50 years of combined experience. We have worked on different electrical projects in high-end homes and commercial buildings....

electrician (12)lighting installation (1)

02/06/2020

went well. Prompt, courteous and did job quickly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
checked attic ventilation for code and replaced light switch

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2020

Thank you for the review and comment, we greatly appreciate it!

10/09/2019

I had an urgent electrical problem and Jenn moved some stuff around so Tom could come out ASAP. He fixed my panel problem, was honest about the general state of my electrical needs, and then chatted with me for a while about hobbies and passions. They are a husband and wife team, so I’d say that 100% of the staff is 100% committed to doing things right. If (and when) I have future electrical needs...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main panel

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

Thank you so much for the review, we greatly appreciate it and our customers. NWES Tom and Jenn

10/01/2019

Tom came out on 09/27/2019 to look at what had to be done. The job took 1 hour and 15 minutes. The work was done very efficiently and he cleaned up the area before leaving. We would definitely hire NW Electrical Solutions again for any future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Convert 3 very old fluorescent light fixtures to 120 volt LED

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

Thank you so much for the reviews we love seeing them, we strive so hard with taking care of our customers! :) Thank you NWES Tom and Jenn

09/03/2019

The service performed met expectations and then consultation offered - which was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install an outside security light

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

Thank you, we appreciate the comments! Thank you NWES Tom and Jenn

07/08/2019

They did a great job! On time, super clean, quick work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install ceiling fan on open beam ceilings

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

Photo for NW Electrical Solutions, Corp - PO Box 805, Molalla, OR - 38025343

Thank you, we appreciate you! NWES Team

06/11/2019

The whole process was great. They were quick to respond and able to fit us in for an appointment within a week. Tom let us know what we could do ourselves to help save cost. He was such a big help when I had questions by responding either by phone call or coming out to the house. The two young installers were on time, polite, professional and knowledgeable. They did an amazing job of getting every...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical wiring for a hot tub

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2019

Thank you for the review NWES greatly appreciates it, and our customers!

02/07/2019

I love it! They were quick and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a ceiling light in the bedroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We very much appreciate it! :) Tom and Jenn Sherman

02/05/2019

Tom and Jenn, owners, are terrific. I explained what I needed, Tom came out for an initial visit and explained. I scheduled the work to be done a couple weeks later. Jenn got me scheduled sooner than expected, Tom was right on schedule and got the work done quickly and cleanly. It was so nice not to have the circuit breaker constantly popping after Tom added those circuits. I am looking forward to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
adding a couple circuits to my panel and they will wire my shop

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review, we greatly appreciate it. We look forward to working with you on your shop. Jenn and Tom Sherman

01/31/2019

They are wonderful impeccable easy to get a hold

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], It has been a great pleasure to work with you! Thank you for the nice comments. Jenn Sherman

01/29/2019

Andy was punctual (early, really) and did everything professionally and quickly. I was delighted with the service, reasonable price and great attitude. They are now my go-to electricians....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
outdoor light GFI + wall outlet repair+ stairwell recessed can light

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review, I'm glad we could help you out and look forward to helping you out in the future. Jenn Sherman

New Construction Remodeling, Commercial, Tenant Improvement, Apartments, Panel Replacements, Generator Installation, Hot Tub Installation, Tesla Chargers, LED lighting conversions, A.D.U.'s, Low Voltage.

Fire Alarms