Roto-Rooter of Southern Oregon

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

P O Box 1792

Medford, OR 97501

Roto-Rooter offers an ever-expanding variety of repair and maintenance services to both homeowners and businesses. Our goal is to be the premier provider of repair and maintenance services. As always, we will continue to listen to customers and expand service offerings to meet and exceed their changing expectations. See the website for additional services....

drain cleaning (29)plumber (25)sewer cleaning (5)well and water pump (1)

11/20/2019

No help, can’t do this type work. ???

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete grinding. This company does not do concrete grinding nor does anyone else we’ve found.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

09/20/2019

The plumber was very pleasant and knowledgeable and I was happy with the work. The new faucet is working fine and there has been no signs of leaking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a frost free faucet up in my barn

COST $243.6

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

09/12/2019

This is not the name of the outfit I hired. On your list it was another name. The young man that came was wearing a shirt with yet another name and this name, Roto Rooter of Southern Oregon is a third name. I asked for a business card, he didn't have one. I work was done, satisfactorly, expensive however. I wrote the man a check and rec'd a receipt via email. I'm still not sure of the name of the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher connection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

07/23/2019

They came out on time, very efficient, they did a good job and they clean up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They clean up the pipes on kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2019

04/18/2019

Ron and his crew did a great job. He started when he said he would and did a thorough job. Called for the pump truck to remove contamination, added a clean out where there wasn't one, and even brought gravel to fill in the area under house. The helpers were great as well. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed extensive work on the plumbing in a small bathroom. The toilet drain pipe was rotted out leaving a lot of human waste under the house.

CATEGORY plumbing, sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2019

08/29/2018

Jake showed up on time (after calling to confirm his arrival time) and went about fixing our leaking drain pipe and feed lines under our kitchen sink. He was personable, professional, and did the job quickly and perfectly. We'll be sure to use Moto-Rooter again should we have any other plumbing problems. Top-notch work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace plumbing under kitchen sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2018

07/23/2018

Excellent. They are our go to plumber now!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside faucet repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

10/18/2017

Fast service and Angie's List discount. Can't complain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rooting my tub

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2017

06/10/2017

I have been using them for nineteen years. I say that they are on time. They do an professional job. They are very easy to work around, in other words if something is in the way, and they will tell you how to do it, and blow it away. If that makes sense. They have done well. I can't complain about nothing. The work took maybe twenty minutes. The work was perfect. The area was spotless. They are pl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the drains and put a new sprayer adapter for the sink.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2017

06/10/2017

Other places costs 7-800 to do the job. They were $600. I've always found them to be the most reasonable priced plumber in the area. I didn't have to be there. He came out and looked at it on Thursday or Friday. He said I have to order these parts. He said I'll get back on Monday or Tuesday. I called them on Monday saying I wouldn't be home on Tuesday. I gave him my gate code and he came and took ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took care of the septic tank.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2016

Plumbing & Drain Services, Sinks & Faucets, Toilets & Urinals, Sump Pump Repair & Installation, Water Main & Sewer Line Repair & Replacement, Sewer & Drain Lines High Pressure Water Jetting, Video Camera Line Inspections, Grease & FOG Trap Maintenance & Pumping, Septic Tank Inspections, Repairs And Installation, Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Lift Station Maintenance & Repair & Automated Drain Care Systems

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover