McMinnville Eye Clinic

Founded 1962 • Angie's List since October 2008

McMinnville Eye Clinic appreciates the opportunity to provide you with complete eye care. Our board certified ophthalmologists and qualified professional staff work together to bring you the highest quality treatment....

10/07/2014

He was fine. I got in and got out; I did not have a big problem. I had been there before so I chose them over other providers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to McMinnville Eye Center. It was Dr. Grinich that I saw.

09/09/2013

Dr. Hayes is very personable and pleasant to work with.  He is patient and takes time to answer all your questions.  The cataract surgery went very well and took only about 45 minutes.  We had a follow-up appointment the next morning, then a week later, and a couple of weeks after that.  I am very pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cataract surgery and all the advance and follow up appointments.  I also have used Dr. Hayes for normal eye appointments and eyeglass prescriptions.

04/10/2012

Dr. Grinich is very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Grinich is my eye doctor. I went in to see him for a routine checkup.

02/14/2012

.They are very meticulous about following up with you. It is very clean and well organized. They have a great optical shop with a wide variety of glasses at various prices. I seldom have to wait much time for an appointment and the nurses are very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.I went to this doctor for eye treatment.

CATEGORY ophthalmology

Cataract and Lens Implant Surgery Glaucoma care and surgery Complete Family Eye Care Cosmetic Services Glasses, Sunglasses and Contact Lenses