Oksenholt Construction Co

Angie's List since April 2013

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Located on the central Oregon coast, Oksenholt Construction offers a multitude of services related to all aspects of both commercial and residential construction including structure design and site planning, excavation and custom building....

Jackson Construction

We are a family run business and I am a 4th generation contractor, having recieved my first contractors liscense in 1978. We specialize in remodeling light commercial and residential buildings. Our skill set is framed in meeting the needs of our customers with a focus on troubleshooting problems and recomending specific solutions. We place emphasis on doing turnkey work and have the ability to provide design and build services. We self perform some carpentry related tasks, but bring in sub contractors to help get larger projects done more quickly. I always rely on licensed plumbers and electricians to do specialty work, while applying for building permits and having the proper inspections completed as occasion requires. Since communication is such a large part of success, we use smart phones to stay in constant contact with our customers as we work together. Payments with Visa are possible. Generally we require 50% payment upon acceptance and the balance upon completion.

Award 2019

02/26/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nobody called me back

08/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never got back to me.

04/26/2013

They are good to work with. It's a good professional outfit. They do the work great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last used Oksenholt Construction Co to do some work on the roof, some drywall repair and some flooring repair over the last couple of months.

CATEGORY remodeling

New construction & remodel.