The Task Man LLC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since July 2009

Owner operated. Charges an hourly rate. Travel charges may apply. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email at pat@thetaskmanllc.com....

N/A
GDL Construction LLC

Specializing in handyman services, home repairs, home improvements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/25/2015

When Pat came to estimate the job, a few days after I called, I didn't envision that every beam there should be replaced.  He convinced me otherwise and showed that he had a good handle on the situation (important, as a competitor seemed uncertain about what to do).  After I got their estimate and checked with a few competitors, I requested their service.  They scheduled me within two weeks, which...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all of the rotting beams supporting the landing of our outdoor stairway to our deck.  Also tightened a few adjacent features.

09/15/2015

The Task Man was recommended by my painting contractor who noted several rotten siding boards in their inspection. The work was scheduled during the busiest part of the year, but they were able to come out well in advance of the painters to replace the affected boards.  Unfortunately not all of the rotten boards were identified in this first visit. Thankfully, when the painters identified addition...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Task Man replaced a small number of rotten siding boards on my house and also a section of roofing plywood and shingles that had rotted over a garage soffit.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,woodworking

07/19/2015

Pat and his crew were neat and professional. They were outside at 8:00 am on the appointed day. They seemed very knowledgable and were able to fix everything that needed attention. Pat was clear about what they don't do (sprinklers, roofs) and also told us what things weren't worth the money to fix.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lots of odds and ends around house. Fixed doorknobs, cabinet doors, ceiling fan, patched Sheetrock, caulked, replaced some outside wood trim.

07/16/2015

It was good. They cleaned everything before they left everyday.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the exterior of the house painted.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,house painters

02/24/2015

It went great, Pat and his crew did great fast work!  I was really impressed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I moved into an older home and Pat and his crew demolished a wall/partition in my garage and also installed an over the range microwave and a matching range.  The countertops had to be adjusted to make the range fit.  His crew did all the work on time and the price quoted was very fair.  I will definitely use them again and in fact will be using them shortly for more projects around my home.  Thanks guys!  I really appreciate it!

CATEGORY handyman service

I provide quality and affordable repair, remodel, maintenance and construction services. My Handyman work includes home maintenance tasks, window & door trim., deck and fence installation/replacement/repair, kitchen and bathroom remodels, drywall, flooring. There are no tasks too big or too small, get it all built, repaired or maintained with one contractor. We use licensed sub-contractors for electrical and plumbing work when needed.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa