PARKWAY VETERINARY HOSPITAL

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since July 2005

At the Parkway Veterinary Hospital, we are committed to supporting the human-animal bond, and have been a strong advocate since our inception of 1986. We believe the bond between people and their companion animals provides joy, enrichment, balance and health benefits to both, and the relationship deserves the highest level of respect and compassion. Members since 1996 of the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA), we are dedicated to practicing excellence in Veterinary medicine and are one of only 15% of veterinary hospitals nationwide that voluntarily get evaluated on over 900 standards of care by AAHA. In addition, The Parkway Veterinary Hospital is proud to learn we are in the top 3% of accredited hospitals in the country. With 8 doctors and 35 staff members, we are here 6 days a week, including evenings to meet the needs of your pets....

Feline Medical Clinic

The Feline Medical Clinic is a full service veterinary clinic exclusively for cats. Our clinic is founded on the belief that cats are very special. Their personalities and medical concerns are different from those of other animals. We understand the strong bond that forms between cats and their owners. As a companion, friend and confidante, your cat is an important part of the family. And, like any other family member, your cat deserves the finest possible health care. Our goal is to offer the highest quality of medical and surgical care -- a standard of care that we believe all cats deserve.

01/13/2021

I've been using them for ten years now. They are the best best veterinarians that I've used. They were phenomenal, caring and compassionate. The rice is reasonable as well. I love them very much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They responded to a question via phone call for my cat's health.

03/20/2019

They are the most knowledgeable, compassionate and professional. I can't recommend them highly enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They call me to discussed some test result for my cats.

10/05/2017

My pet has some issues, we have a high maintenance pet. You get what you pay for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She had hepatitis so we had her in there for a check-up. She had just had her teeth cleaned a couple of weeks ago, so we went to follow-up on that.

06/26/2014

It went great. She's very dependable. They're adding another groomer. The only thing about her is that you have to stay on your sixth-week. You can't cancel and you can't miss because you'll be left behind. They're very busy. She's a good groomer. They're an A+. They're very professional and they're really good. They're great people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used our vet at Parkway Veterinary. We go every six weeks with my dog.

CATEGORY pet grooming

04/23/2014

We started seeing Dr. Steve Haley when we started using their veterinary services over five years ago. Now, we mostly see Dr. Todd Inman. When I first starting going here, I thought that their prices were reasonable. However, over the years I think that their prices have gone up a bit. Dr. Inman is very understanding, reasonable, and accommodating. Both Dr. Inman and Dr. Haley have been wonderful ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have four cats that I take here for veterinary services. I take my younger cats in for an annul.

CATEGORY veterinarian

VETERINARY SERVICES: PREVENTATIVE MEDICINE, SENIOR PET HEALTH, DIAGNOSTIC TESTING, SURGERY, DENTISTRY, GROOMING, BEHAVIOR COUNSELING, BOARDING, PHARMACY, EXOTIC MEDICINE, RETAIL, ACUPUNCTURE, LASER THERAPY, LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa