Brown Building & Design

A7 REVIEWS

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since May 2013

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

PO Box 197

Lake Oswego, OR 97034

Our highly trained & experienced company can handle any job from replacing doors & windows to renovating your entire home. Want to build a new house, we can design & build your dream home for you. We service the Portland Metro area, Central Oregon, & Oregon Coast....

general contracting (4)deck building (3)deck cleaning (2)stone and gravel (1)home remodeling (1)home builder (1)hardscaping (1)home remodeling (1)house painting (1)iron work (1)tile installation (1)

12/09/2019

They did an excellent job, we were very satisfied with the construction and the whole process. Price was competitive, every change order was explained well and we get the chance to know what the changes were and why it is needed. Highly recommend them to anyone. It is very challenging to build a house along the coast, he did it very well and he was able to build a costumed home with the challenges...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built our house along the coast

CATEGORY home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

12/09/2019

He did a really good job and I would definitely hire him again. I would recommend him as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He built a deck and updated my kitchen.

CATEGORY decks, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2014

12/04/2019

They were excellent. I would highly recommend Brown Building & Design.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did garage addition and master bedroom remodel.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2018

07/19/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completed 4th contract in 5 years - that says it all.

CATEGORY contractors, decks, deck cleaning, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

02/04/2016

Everything went exceedingly well. The quality of the work, the conscientiousness of Chris and his crew and the efficiency and timeliness of the work was as stated initially and his attention to detail was beyond our expectations.We are very pleased with the work and would highly recommend his company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two separate projects: two bathroom updates. Installed heated tile floor, two Toto Electric Washlet Toilets, faucets and electrical fixture replacements.  The second project involved landscape adjustment for water overflow into crawl space and sump pump installation in crawl space.

CATEGORY contractors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2016

06/25/2013

After getting several estimates we selected Brown Building & Design.  Chris was not the least expensive nor was he the most expensive, but he was thorough, professional, and flexible.  In providing his estimate, he detailed each step in the process and worked with us to contain cost without compromising quality or design.  It was clear in his estimate that he had listened to our concerns about the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BB&D redesigned and rebuilt our deck and deck stairs for stability and appearance.  They also replaced the sliders to the deck. The project required site surveys, engineers reports, design approvals, and construction.  BB&D coordinated everything with the HOA, the city, engineers, and suppliers creating a seamless experience for us.

CATEGORY contractors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2012

06/04/2013

The work is gorgeous,  Chris Brown is an artists at his craft.  He obviously has many talents.  He really listens to what you want.  The final product on all projects, came out better than I expected.  He even took the time to give me advice on some other projects I was doing myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a large gazebo on my deck and attached an iron railing system.  Custom tile work in my kitchen.  Decorative rock work around my wood stove.

CATEGORY contractors, ceramic tile, decks, pavers, gravel, deck cleaning, wrought iron, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2012

Framing, Finish Carpentry, General Carpentry, Tile, Flooring, Windows, Doors, Siding, Drywall, Interior & Exterior Painting , Excavation, Concrete, Small Cabinetry, Furniture, Stair Railing, Decks, Outdoor Living Areas, Drawings & Interior Design, Dry Rot Repair, Water Damage, Fire & Smoke Damage, & Demolition

NA