ASH Quality Painting LLC & Handyman Services

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since January 2014

Licensed insured and bonded, CCB# 181626. Owner supervises and present on all jobs. Free written estimates. ASH takes major credit cards. Certified lead renovator. Business focus is personalized customer service and 100% satisfaction....

Freeman Painting LLC

Hello! Here at Freeman Painting LLC, we're dedicated to bringing life back to your home. We specialize in Interior and Exterior Painting and have the knowledge and experience to get the job done right. As a locally owned and operated business I like to treat my customers home like my own and I strive for satisfaction. Reach out today for a free quote!

08/03/2015

They didnt answer nor call me back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for handymen services.

CATEGORY handyman service

Hello, For some reason I never received your call and pride myself on answering my phone calls (unless im on a ladder) also take much pride on returning phone calls. If your still looking for help please feel free to call, best regards Ray Tejedas.

04/13/2014

From the initial contact, Ray was polite, professional and very helpful in accomplishing the job I requested. When viewing the home, he offered suggestions which were appreciated. During the performed work, he focused on the job, showed up as scheduled and the end product was excellent! Compared to previous painters who had done work for me, I can honestly say that Ray has high standards and desir...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted some interior walls in my home.

CATEGORY interior painters

02/23/2014

Ray is detail-oriented and careful in his work. He is friendly but not chatty. Works efficiently with beautiful results. I chose seven colors inside my home, and I love it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ray was highly recommended by a picky neighbor, who had heard of him from even pickier friends. Ray painted the outside of my home first and the later the entire inside while I was on vacation.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

Interior & Exterior Painting, Staining & Refinishing Wood. Handyman Services & General Contracting.

Electrical & Plumbing