Gary Krause Landscaping & Design

Jacksonville, OR 97530

Retaining wall construction

Retaining wall construction

hardscaping202097504
Construction of terraced retaining wall

Gary Krause is a licensed landscape contractor serving Grants Pass & Medford, Oregon & surrounding areas. Gary has been designing & building gardens & outdoor living spaces for 25 years. The team of landscape experts offer clients a complete incorporation of home & garden design from conception to implementation. We use Sustainable products and recycled materials. Environmental green company. Estimates and affordable payment options....

lawn & landscaping (15)irrigation system (9)deck building (7)lawn treatment (2)lawn care (2)hardscaping (1)mulch delivering (1)

10/02/2020

After a misunderstanding was cleared up, all went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed existing lawn irrigation system

CATEGORY decks,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

09/24/2020

Gary was very responsive. He gave a very detailed proposal, and I liked the work his crew did. Everyone was polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
retaining wall

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

08/28/2020

Gary is professional, communicative, and thorough. His guys showed up early every day and were professional al and responsive. They did amazing quality work and we love our patio!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paver patio, retaining wall

CATEGORY decks,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

Photo for Gary Krause Landscaping & Design - PO Box 1108, Jacksonville, OR - 38834299

08/25/2020

Alan and Colin arrived on time and promptly did the needed repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken feeder pipe to sprinkler system and a crushed drain line

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

07/07/2020

gave me a referral since his calendar was full

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Irrigation

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2020

06/25/2020

Called to schedule an estimate. He called back the next day and said an estimate costs $60. I said fine. He said he’d call me in the new two days to schedule. He never called back. I chose someone else

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio replacement

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

I don't know who this person is but I never scheduled with anyone for a patio replacement. They must have me confused with someone else. I have gone through my list of leads and all of my notes and can't find anything in relation to this. The other reason I think this is phoney review because I do not charge $60.00 my fee is higher for consultation on projects. Angie's list should take this review...

06/19/2020

The last day Shane found one more main line leak and came back the 3rd day just to fix that one problem and even when replacing that one part of the main line, put that entire section into a reinforced pipe sleeve because it was so close to the big tree that was causing all the problems in the first place. I would totally recommend this team of pros. They're good, knowledgeable, fast workers and v...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some impossible root problems with big trees in my yard. Shane came in, diagnosed the problem and the fix and in 2 days remade one extire zone, replaced all values in my 5 zone system and installed a cool internet compatible controller.

CATEGORY decks,lawn service,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

06/04/2020

Very well! An excellent source of expertise! I appreciate his work ethic as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Consulting

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

Thank you, I always strive to provide all of my clients with the best advice and expertise to improve their property.

05/16/2020

He made an appointment to come see job to do estimate. I waited all day on my day off work, but he no showed. Didn’t call or anything. A couple days later I got a robophone “appointment “ text, no explanation. I tested back-“are you kidding me! After wasting my time, not even an apology? In your dreams”

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of trees bushes and relandscaping in front yard, removal of weeds, gravel in backyard and planting lawn

CATEGORY decks,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

I was unable to meet with her and sent her this email, "[Member Name Removed], Sorry I got tied up on a project and could not find your Phone, so I emailed you. I am shorthanded right now and in the process of hiring a new foreman which is why I got stuck on the job. I apologize for not showing up and hope you understand. It’s hard having to be in two places at the same time. We can reschedule for...

05/04/2020

He insisted on using hardscape for retaining raised beds, and making one continuous L-O-N-G raised be about 30 ft long. I did not want hardscape, nor did I want continuous long beds. I requested 4'x8'. About 6 with steps down to each level. I guess he really did not want to make them to my vision, only his. His prices for this was $6k-$8k. His web site does not show anything for gardens or raised ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular raised beds

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

She had me come by and consult with her as to what she need to do and what I suggest that needed to be done. I was there on her request to advise her on the best solution to her proposed project. She wanted my expert advice and I honestly gave it to her. What she wanted to do would structurally not work the way she wanted to do the project and I told her so. Because I did not agree with her and di...

Lawn maintenance. Pavers, pathways & retaining walls. Water features & fountains. Outdoor low voltage lighting. Synthetic lawns. Irrigation design, installation & repair.

Tree work