The Glass People

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

2110 NW Aloclek Dr Ste 611

Hillsboro, OR 97124

2 Employees. No subs. Charges $80 hourly rate. Travel charge may apply. Ask about Angie's list discount. Additional DBA - H D Glazier II Inc....

Glass and Mirrors (95)Windows (63)Doors (8)Screen repair (1)Framing (1)

01/21/2020

very promped and reliable service friendly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced brocken window

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2020

01/16/2020

I LOVE this business! I reached out to them via Angie's List late one evening and heard back early the following morning. They wanted a very small fee to replace the glass in my gallery frame. I dropped off the frame, including the broken glass which they very kindly disposed of for me, and it was ready that day. As if the service level wasn't good enough, the office rep is very nice and helpful. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced glass in a gallery frame

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

04/10/2019

They are a Hillsboro company and would charge a travel time to Oregon City so we did not get an estimate from them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Glass panel in our deck railing.

CATEGORY glass repair, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

04/03/2019

Lousy - even though the Angi’s List app showed they work in my zip code, the business said they do not.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower door needs to be rehung

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2019

10/10/2018

I was very happy to get a quick response, professional response for my window needs.. I will call again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace a glass window pane

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

09/19/2018

We had the most amazing service from the day we called for an estimate until today when the window was installed. They were punctual from the very beginning, very professional, courteous, and Mike did a perfect job with the window installation. They also offered the best price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced foggy window.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

09/06/2018

Very professional office and contractors. Provided estimate in a timely manner and performed the work exactly as scheduled. I was informed of a slight delay in the worker arriving which was much appreciated. The work and product are guaranteed and look perfect. They also fixed some damaged screens and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a damaged window

CATEGORY glass repair, screen repair, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2018

07/17/2018

Went very well -- took measurements, ordered the glass and two people came out to replace the older glass. Price included a 10% discount from a coupon listed on Angie's List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing a double pane window with moisture found between the panes.

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

05/17/2018

Everything went smoothly. The job was just done, so need to wait to see how the seal works, but assume it will be fine. Our only complaint is the installers tracked in some mud as it was a wet day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced two large windows because seal broken and replaced the sliders on a single hung window.

CATEGORY glass repair, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2018

04/24/2018

The estimator came in to do a quote for my two windows. I was perfectly okay with the price and scheduled for the appointment. Two weeks later, the installers came and were told only to do 1 window slit and not the entire window for the back. So the quote given to me originally was wrong, which they want to charge me $150 more AND they will need to come back again to finish the job. I felt bait an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Seal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2018

Replacement windows, shower doors, mirrors, window unit replacement, screens, custom picture & mirror framing.

We do not do auto glass.

NA