Rock Creek Kennels, Inc.

A 52 Reviews

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since June 2005

9735 NW OLD CORNELIUS PASS RD

Hillsboro, OR 97124

When you leave your dog or cat in someone else’s care, you don’t want to leave them with just any pet sitter. You want to place them with a boarding kennel that’s not only Certified and staffed by pet care professionals, but you want those care givers to treat your animal like family. For more than 30 years Rock Creek Kennels, Inc., located in Hillsboro, and serving the entire Portland, Oregon area, has been doing just that. At Rock Creek Kennels we treat each and every animal as if they were our own. Browse through our web site (or better yet, visit us in person) to see why at Rock Creek Kennels, we’re family!...

boarding (51)dog grooming (8)

05/03/2018

I have boarded my three dogs here for the last 6 years whenever I leave town--approximately 6-10 times a year. I love the great care and responsiveness of the staff and never worry about my dogs. They are always happy to be left off. They get plenty of play time and walks every day. I highly recommend Rock Creek Kennels! I would not leave my dogs anywhere else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I board my three dogs here whenever I leave town

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2018

05/02/2018

We have always been very happy with our many experiences boarding our dog with Rock Creek Kennels. They always follow very complex medication schedules very carefully and diligently. Similarly they have always been careful and conscientious with her special feeding requirements and schedules. They also have been happy to accommodate her needs for veterinary and rehab care. The people there are ver...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our elderly beagle has been boarded there many times for over 4 years - each visit being from 1 day to over 1 month long

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2018

04/27/2018

Rock Creek Kennels has always been a great place for our dogs to go when we are out of town! They are well taken care of and let's us enjoy our travel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
boarding our dogs

04/27/2018

Bridget loves her “spa” time. I call it that as she is treated, as if she was at a spa!! She feels right at home there. I have used Rock Creek Kennels since the 90’s, with our first dog. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kennel “Spa” stay

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2018

04/27/2018

The girls and guys at Rock Creek Kennels, do a great job taking care of our boys. When we go away or just need day care. Thank you all for doing a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kenneled our dogs

04/27/2018

We have been very pleased with the care given our dogs over the last 12 plus years. The dogs have never been afraid to go to the kennel and happy when we brought them back home. We felt comfortable and confident leaving them with the caring folks at Rock Creek Kennels.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boarding care for our dogs over the last 12 years

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

04/27/2018

We've used this kennel a lot and have always been extremely happy with it. The facilities and care they provide are top-notch. Special instructions for food, medicine, walks, exercise, or whatever has never been a problem there. They get to know and remember the animals and have picked up on health issues with ours while under their care..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog Boarding

04/27/2018

Wonderful. We have used this kennel for years with 3 dogs. They really care about and get to know the animals. They have spotted heath problems and alerted us to them. They offer walks and/or play times alone or with other dogs if that is desired. They offer grooming. We definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kenneled a dog and a cat

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

10/10/2017

It went amazing! Debbie and Craig and all the folks at Rock Creek Kennels Always go above and beyond to ensure that my fur babies are well taken care of and happy. They get taken an extra walks, get groomed before we pick them up— it’s so nice to know that they are so well taken care of that I don’t have to worry. I most definitely love the suite option for the doggies. Private rooms with toys, be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dogs kenneled!

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2017

06/14/2017

Rock Creek Kennels provided a great place for our dog to stay while we were on our trip. The accommodations for the pets there is very good and the service and care was wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kenneling for our dog while we were on vacation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and we look forward to working with you again.

Boarding & grooming for dogs and cats. Care & Attention, hygiene, rooms, food, walks & exercise, airport and local pick up and delivery services. Pet shipping.

residential home care