Paul Computer Guy

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since September 2009

Charges an hourly rate for coming to your house/business. Fixed price for many shop repairs....

IB I.T. Services LLC

If you’re looking for computer repair, data recovery from a dead PC, needing help in setting up a small business or home office network, having e-mail problems, need a maintenance contract for your computers, help with data protection and backup, or even help with your Website, you’ve come to the right place. I work with small businesses and individuals to solve their computer and network issues and help them to understand the importance of backups and achieve full data protection. My rates are competitive and fair, I stand behind my work and I will be happy to provide you references after you fill out a Reference Request Form on my Website. I would appreciate an opportunity to help you, whether it’s fixing a problem computer, saving data from a dead PC or installing a complete office network, let me help you to reach your I.T. goals. Note: I don't work with Mac computers.

Award 2019

08/19/2017

Excellent. He fixed a setting on my computer monitor and it works perfectly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My computer monitor was malfunctioning

03/01/2017

Paul did a complete tuneup and it has never run faster. It no longer is freezing up. And he gave me a Windows 7 start button for my Windows 8.1 Operating System

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My computer was slow and getting kicked off the internet continually. Sometimes it would take minutes to load a website. The computer was also freezing up. I would have to task close all programs and reboot the computer

07/28/2016

I called Paul and explained the problem. He said he would have to run a diagnostic program on it and would call to let me know if the data was recoverable. If it wasn't there would be no charge. I dropped the laptop at his house and when he called a few days later (it was over a long weekend) he told me it was possible to recover the data and that the charge would be $120. I thought that was quite...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My computer wouldn't start up and I was concerned about losing my data.

06/08/2016

As stated above, it went great, for a more than fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife downloaded Windows 10 and it was a mess. Computer very slow and she was struggling. So she tried to uninstall it and that made things worse. We took it in yesterday 6/7/16 and he had it up and running that afternoon. She got it back this morning and every thing working perfectly. He kept Windows 10 and installed an app that works and looks like Windows 7 start screen.

02/15/2016

Paul arrived on time as agreed and spent two hours thoroughly going through the computer and deleting all the programs that had been put on the system. He was very efficient, knowledgeable and professional. We will use Paul in the future and highly recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and reset up computer following fraud attack by a company based in India.

CATEGORY computer repair

All desktop and laptop repairs, speed up slow computers, virus/spyware removal & prevention. Wireless or printer issues. Data recovery. New/used computers. Set up new computers or move existing systems. Anything really computer related.

Check, PayPal